Reviews for Guardian
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
I'm loving this story its a great plot. I really front like becca and Matt they are... Grrr font have a sting enough word for them! Please update soon I can't wait to find out what happens next!
forgottenchangeling chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!

It's been over a year since you last updated. Have you dropped the story?
blythely chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
this is good stuff. hope you update soon. i think i'l'l be checking back on this many many times. you're a genius.
AzlTrs chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
Sooo….

I think this is the 5th time that i've reread these 20 chapters. I am just hoping and praying for you to come back to this sometime soon. I don't know what it is that makes this story so addictive, but even after this 5th time I am still not tired of it.

Come Back! :]
Walk like a zombie chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Well it's almost been a year since your last update but I can't help but hope you'll come back to this story. (I've also checked out your deviantart page the comic pages look amazing also). I'm going to follow this story so I never lose it (I read it previously on AFF a couple of years ago).

I really want to see the rest of what happens with Matt and Andy, I love their twisted, painful relationship (what does that say about me I wonder) and honestly how could you stop there. What is going on?
forever-in-contrapposto chapter 20 . 11/25/2011
This is crazy good! Hope you can put up another chapter soon :)
moonlit mage chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I found this story back a year or so, on AFF, but since this is also here, where I actually have an account, I can leave a review without cluttering your dA page.

I love this story. Flat out. The tense situations, Andy and Matt, even the side characters are appealing. I usually don't like first person perspective, since usually it has a tendency to go south, like in Twilight, but here...wow, it really does the trick here.

I hope that you'll continue to update this. It's wonderful and I'm antsy to know the story more.
SimplyDevine chapter 19 . 9/2/2011
I know you probably get this a lot lol, but please update. Your story is one of the most unique I have found on here, and truely addictive too. The twists in it are totally amazing, and Andy is a real character, not your usual mary jane lol seriously though, you have an amazing story here!
Nika chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Please. Please. Please. UPDATE. The story is fabulous and had me reading it straight through till the latest chapter. I was like, genuinely sad when I saw you haven't updated since feb. Hopefully you can get out the new chapter soon! don't give up on us :)
Fightingrose chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic story! Can't wait to see more!
XDXP chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
AAAAAAAACCKK!

I hope you finish this thing.
5 minutes to midnight chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
Oh man, this story is great! It definitely needs more recognition. I'm confused about Matt, I thought he liked her? Or is he just attracted to her and considers her a possession? Since in the last chapter he didn't seem to approve that he dreamt of her. Anyways, can't wait till you update, I'll be waiting! D
Kara P chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
I'm loving this story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter.
staci chapter 20 . 5/4/2011
so.

when do you think you'll be updating again?
elf girl chapter 3 . 5/2/2011