Reviews for Guardian
kylen chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG! plEASE FINISH the story! Its soo good, i am reall interested to see what happens next. I really want to see you explore the Matt and Andy relationship, i love them despite their obvious flaws. The ending/last chappies are interesting, what is going to happen? The vampire needs to leave forever and Matt should rescue her from the tiny monsters. The vampire seemed smarmy and skeevy, generally unpleasant. OK, please please update update update, for those who update there are smiles and goodness! Cookies, sweets, skittles etc

PLEASE UPDATE!

lOVE

kYLEN
CeliB chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
Please write faster.
morepleasemore chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
such an unexpected and twisted story I love it. even the gory bits:D

the vamp. is a little bit of a villian huh. of course I am team Jacob so you KNOW who I want her to end up with. at the start of the story I was getting annoyed at her lack of gumption, I admirer a strong female character w/ a little attitude and the grace to know when she needs help.

You so delivered with the last line "I'm not going to ruin this chance. This time I'm going to live." now she can see for herself what I have always suspected, she is a fighter, a free spirit, not anyone's bloodbag or "rabbit"!
Jade Elf chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
Amazing, what an awesome story. I love how you are developing her personality forging her to be stronger, if you don't mind the cliche. I can't wait to see what things she has to go through to settle the debt.
Trickster707 chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
It's been a long time since I found a story I never wanted to end!This is simply amazing!I love it!

Please update soon!
crissy19 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
whoa im obsessed already n its just the first chapter!
Bella-lynn chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
story is coming along great can't wait till the next chapter
Autumnsprite chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
WOW, wow, wow, wow! I was in awe over the brilliance in which you described this chapter! I didn't see this coming! What debt does she have to pay? What gods saved her? As always i will be sitting on the edge of my seat until i can read more! This is my favourite story!
prettylittleliar chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
ok so it was a tad confusing but it seemed like its all leading up to something good...

i nearly had a heart attack when i saw you had finally updated! Please please please update soon!

Xoxo
ponponcake chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
ohwow...that was creepy...and i absolutely loved it! I wonder what will happen next..hopefully increased powers? :D Awesome chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
romanceaddict chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
this chapter was really interesting, i am dying to know what was up with the weird skeleton monster and those gods! i hope there will be some more matt/andie interaction soon.
Crimsonlotus chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
i think u should update again ;) cause i need someone 2 find her :D
SimplyDevine chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
God I love your story, I look forward to every update!

This chapter was good, really good and I can't wait to see what else happens D
M chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
This is getting really interesting! Can't wait!
Edara chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
More!

You can't leave us with just that! Now I really want to know what happened to her!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »