Reviews for Guardian
thursdaymoon chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
It always makes my day when you update! You have a really great descriptive voice, and I am always drawn right into the story. As always, I look forward to further chapters.
Alex chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
Update soon
Anon chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
omg yay I have waited forever for you to update
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
GAH! I can't stand the suspense!
aurora borealis chapter 19 . 2/6/2011
Wow. This story is so fascinating. I absolutely love it - although I hope Andy gets rescued from the scary shadow-thing... Can't wait to see read more! :)
jammi chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
I love the voice that you're writing this story in. It just sucks you in and you feel for Andy even when you want to tell her to stay away from the vamp or just wait it out until she graduated you can understand where she's coming from so at the same time you just want her to find her way through it.

I also love the scenes between her and Matt. You've managed to get across her fear and the fact that he might actually eat her but at the same time, even when you don't come out and say it, there's this sexual tension that you, well I, feel kinda wrong for noticing since hello, Matt has beaten her and made her life a living hell but at the same time, oh man.

I don't know how I feel about the vampire. I mean, Matt might be bullying her into submission but I feel like the vampire will just take her mind from her if the mood should hit him. And poor Jesse, does the vampire live in his house? Or does he live with the vampire? Does his parents know about the vamp?

I do wonder why she doesn't really think about Daisy when she's thinking about running away though. She's her only family and I highly doubt she'll handle the disappearance of her sister that well, though she doesn't seem to have had as bad of a time in highschool as Andy.

Are there other witches going to the school? I find it strange that in such a diverse town [creature wise] she's the only witch going to the school. Or maybe the only witch who has challenged the weres?

Are there other creatures there aside from the humans and the weres? If there are hobgoblins in the forest you'd think there would be more fairy creatures willing to challenge the 'pack's' rule in the actual school.

And in regards to Brenda, isn't she a freshman? I thought she was because she entered the bathroom in the freshmen block but then she's been bullying Andy for a while now so I assume that that's not quite right either.

Anyway, I love the story so far, it really pulled me in and I don't know what was more disappointing; realising I had hit the last chapter or discovering you had no other stories up, LOL.

My only complaint, and it isn't much of one, lol, is how short your chapters are. I feel like as soon as things are getting juicy I have to flip to another chapter.
Crimsonlotus chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
VEry glad you updated :)
Bluntlyhonest chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
Jeez...Andy just cant catch a break can she? i mean that SOUNDS painful and im just reading it... i hope matt comes and saves her...

God knows she needs it...
Bluntlyhonest chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
Okay i love your story!

I love how you put Matt's POV in there, i have always wondered what he thought about Andy and just everything in general...

I would really like to see what exactly woke Chris up and why he is acting so strange...does he feel some thing for Andy?

What was in the cave? Why was it calling her sister? What does it want with Andy?

these questions are driving me insane!

Do you know many times i reread this story in a week? Atleast 3. Idk y though i guess its just that maybe i would miss something that i didnt see b4, and try to solve those questions...

I know that you are a very busy woman..but could you please Update? it would make me the happiest girl in the whole world...
FaydrasRose chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
Just discovered your story, and I am loving it! Love the character and how frustrated she is by her situation. If I were here I would be so pissed off at the whole thing too. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update as soon as you can!
jen chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
please update it's been forever!
Jade Elf chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
This story really sucks you in. I can't wait to find out what happens next. How Andy and Matt's relationship develops. What it is in the cave. Wonderful job reveling who each character is and building up the tension.
Hollz242 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
wow i just found this story now and absolutely love it! please update soon!
Ebony Glasse chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
agh! love this story! i'll be following ur updates! D D D
Barbie826 chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
I'm really confused onto what's going on. More description and names would really help.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »