Reviews for Guardian
Lustful Muse chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
I am very happy to see an update again - and on Christmas, yay! Thank you! I wonder what that slithering thing was...
Bipolarised chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
dammit i have cliffhangers! i was really hooked on this story, as every chapter featured more action! fantastic! please update ASAP!
Kouma the AQH chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
Please update! I really love this story!
lynnmckissick chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
please post more soon! your story is my all time favorite on fictionpress!
Ashlys chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
You've really got something original here. This was a pleasure to read, I adore urban fantasy. Andy is fantastic, I love hating Matt and the vampire makes my toes curl.
Alianna chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
Hey, I have to say I love your story! It's been forever since you last updated, do you think you'll be getting another chapter out soon?
devs chapter 17 . 10/24/2010
This is my favorite story on FictionPress - are you going to write more soon? I can't wait! I literally check back after every single weekend to see if you've posted a new chapter lol
SimplyDevine chapter 17 . 10/14/2010
I've just re read your story...will you please update?

Pretty please?

The suspense is killing me i wanna kno wah happens lol DD
thursdaymoon chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
What are the little creatures? Is Matt going to save her from the goblins/faeries? Whatever will happen next? I am dying to know.

This story is very good so far. I like that Matt is dangerous, but on the other hand I hope you humanize him a little in the near future. I am intrigued by him as a character, but am not totally sure that I like him yet. I do like him more than the vampire though.

You've really got something with this story. It has a lot of potential and I would like to see what it turns into.
Lily chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
I just read this in one sitting. It is a really compelling story! I know how hard it is keep up with writing - but I do hope you find your muse again.
SassyGrl chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
uodat
Alianna chapter 17 . 9/21/2010
Do you plan on updating? It's a great, compelling story. I'd love to read more.
autumnsprite chapter 17 . 9/21/2010
I just re-read this story! Definitly my fave on this site! I really can't wait to see what happens next! Are the voices she hears a part of why the hobgoblins are dragging her somewhere. I can't wait for more! I'm totally addicted :)
britt chapter 17 . 7/28/2010
i really like this story, why don't you write anymore?
anon chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to see what happens next!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »