Reviews for Guardian
marane chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
Love the story hope you update soon
Maren chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Matt is hot

poor girl is so clueless
ash chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
sigh I am about to cry all of stories I like never get updated
anonomous chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hope you update soon
Cris chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
I am really enjoying this story. You have done a great job of balancing romantic tension with intriguing action. Well done! I am looking forward to further chapters.
XxSiennaxX chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
I really love your story so far and I hope she'll be alright, that she'll find something worth living for on the mountain. It seems as though someone should have taught her, to an extent, how to use her powers because she seems quite oblivious to what the voices mean and whether she actually cast a spell in the cafeteria. It really does seems as though she's trapped in a nightmare

I love the uniqueness and inventiveness and am enthralled, I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Please update soon :) !
SteelAzalea chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Glad you updated! But more Matt please?
miss.venerable chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
This is a really interesting story! Although I have to admit, Andy's stupidity is REALLY starting to get on my nerves, especially as she complains all the time and then does stupid life-threatening things...I hope she grows up a bit more in the future. Anyway, I'm really enjoying the plot so I hope you update soon.
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
New reader, love the story hope you update soon
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
My God. This story is amazing.

I love Andy's character & her desperation to survive. If I was her, I'd probably have committed suicide by now. Jeez.

:) Can't wait for an update.
Karida chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
O...M...G...I just read this thing in like two hours and you leave with THAT? You have to update this sucker soon, I have a feeling she's gonna end up with Matt whether she likes it or not and she has to be alive for that to happen so the goblin things can't really eat her, OMG you srsly have to update fast! T.T

The both of them (Andy and Matt) srsly have to get their sh*t together, Andy's pansy attitude is gettin old and I really don't think vampire-hunk-guy is a good influence lol...and Matt is actin like an angst ridden teen that can't tell his crush he likes them so instead terrorizes them as his way of showing "affection"...

Awesome, fabulous, AMAZING story you have going here, you had better continue on with this amazingness or else!~!
Sinful Pleasures chapter 17 . 5/21/2010
FINALLY! I have been deprived of a good story for the LONGEST time! I'm excited to see what happens next (_)v
callmelaura chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
whoa. this story just reached a new dimension. i definitely didn't see the actual crash and then lack of rescue coming. thanks for keeping me on my toes!
Eccthlacine chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
Like the story. Good to read and consistantly confusing...Er...unpredictable. Love the dramatic edge. The hobgoblins threw me for a loop- but now I am fully prepared! I shall expect everything and anything- including a unicorn. And I will be absolutely devestated if I do not see one! Writing is good- marred by the occasional "your" vs "you're" mistake, but otherwise quite good! Can't wait to see where this goes and read more of your work!
DHM chapter 17 . 5/16/2010