Reviews for Cardboard God
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
very intruging... me liking to paint yet not believing in the personification of higher powers, wonders what it would look like if i were to paint it...
Angry Bob chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Hey, no, I don't think it was offensive. A bit odd, perhaps, but maybe that's because I don't understand cardboard gods. But I understand desparation, and I understand painting, and you've done a fine job on both. Your write really angsty, painful stuff. I like it, it's not like most crap that some writers put out - basically the same idea, only changed a little bit each story. You're overall work is more rounded, I guess would be the word. I dunno. You're just really good, is all. -AB
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Nice story, why do you worry about being controversial or offensive? All those who were ahead of their time were. Beleifs are nice, but if you have your own, what makes them less valid than the next person's? You can't protect everyone, and eventually you have to pick teams.
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
very very very interesting. i like it a lot, love the last line...
Bardic James chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Well, it didn't seem offensive to me, but I'm not a very religious person, but, it did sound sad, and I'm really not sure why, but that's alright, good work, makes the imagination come to life.
HarryPot chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
beautiful, poetic art, dark and rich like the author's persona