Reviews for Angel's Grandeur
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
So is this the end? Well, a nice way to end it. Beautiful! The whole chapter seem kind of epic to me. And the way she reacted, ah! I'm pumped after reading this because now I want to pursue God's Holy Face even harder. I loved it. Thank you for posting!
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Hm... The mystery of this story! I just can't grasp it all! I'm making new assumptions every chapter, which is awesome because the story seem to remain fresh and lively. Lir and Aviel... I just know they knew each other before. I think I'm grabbing the concept behind their relationship. I'm going to keep it my head though.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I love the fact that the angels have their own special ability. It was cool to see the King reading Lir's thoughts and feeling happy about them. I like how you tie personal relationship with the Father in here. Really made me smile :) Yet, I'm still loss in the sauce, but I don't mind because I can be patient.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
This story is getting better by the chapter. I like how you are carefully bringing out Lir's personality. And this definitely is an adventure I want to continue reading. Good stuff.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Wow... That chapter was amazing. You slowly built up to it and then out of know where you laid something deep on chapter so far just left me latching for a little bit more because you seem to be careful of how much to put out. These cliff hangers you throw in makes the story fun. I'm really enjoying myself.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
The dialogue exchanges were a bit confusing at first. But it smooths out. I have no idea where the story is going so all I can do is keep reading :)
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Aviel is something else! She handling her situation quite boldly. And the fact that Lir is an angel really caught me off guard, not to mention he just slung her out the window. Enjoying this so far.
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ()

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
RetardedChicken chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
This is good but is quite confusing but you I like it though.

Merry xmas
capricorn095 chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
This story is super confusing...OK at first I thought Lir was a vampire but he ended up being an angel, so that means the "monsters" locked in the castle are vampires because they like blood and they're as fast as lightning. Is Lir in love with the girl?
Lilith Jade chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
i liked it alot. kind of confused tho. i really like how each angel has a different job like honesty and solice. please write more.
XsilenceOisOaOscaryOsoundX chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
wow! this is really interesting!
jhann chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
its so very breath taking,romantic and mysterious at the same time

its touching
Kayboo chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Wow. Just...wow.

Your story is very promising, and the way you write it compliments it very much.

But here comes the hard part: the critique.

Let me start...on how each chapter should be longer. I'm guessing that each chapter is at least two pages? Make it five, at least. I'm also getting the feeling that it's a bit rushed. Increasing the page count for each chapter eliminates this problem.

Occasionally, I see a few switched tenses in your writing. Try to stray away from switching tenses-it confuses your reader. (Don't worry, I fall victim to switched tenses in my writing too...it's hard work, but surely can be fixed.)

Lastly, you need a bit more description in each chapter. Describe how the monsters in the castle look like. Describe how the castle overall look like. But the most important thing of all-describe your characters fully.

I'm going to add this to my alert, and follow up soon.

KEEP WRITING!

Kayboo
Goddess chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Yo!

I'm back!

I just want to add some things in your works. It would have been best if you try to describe the character's appearance and emotion more so that I can picture them out. Also, it adds mood to the work whenever you're reading it. It will not allow the story to be boring. I don't really know if it was just me or not. I always feel this feeling whenever I'm reading your works. Every work of your is very dreamy-like. As if they were stories I can see in my dreams. I don't know if its bad or not. I really don't know. Sorry. I'm not really good at expressing my thoughts but I will try harder so that what I can feel about your works and be a better critique!

Anyway, I'm just here to support your every work.

Keep on writing! As long as you have that passion in writing, you will never fail. Also, don't forget to share that gift to others!

GOD BLESS!