Reviews for Pact
vipera.422 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
So Sin and Draca are going to become partners at last... in one sense of the word anyway. A lot of questions are raised in this story but we get only a few answers... that and a lot of action.
I’m kind of confused about Draca’s origins. How is it possible that a Vampyre was born of two dragons? Is that normal? And he killed his parents? Wow! I can’t wait to find out the details.
And how can Sin work as an assassin when he can only see live things? That must make his job pretty difficult, if not impossible. And how did he become blind?
I guess I’ll have to continue reading to find out all the answers to my questions. Great job!
acorn2oak chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Wow! Did NOT see that coming...

I should have. I tried to figure out why he couldn't read the message himself and that solution just never occurred to me. Nice!
acorn2oak chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh...what a foolish man!

Can't wait to see what our two heroes do to them when they find out what he's up to. Yay!
wolfen princess chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Okay, I've read every chapter upto this point and haven't really been reviewing, but I've decided that this defentely deserves one. I love this story, you write beautifully.

Your characters are really well developed, as is the world they live in. I love the conflict between Sin and Draca, especialy the witty conversation, anyone who does sarcastic dialouge is, in my book, as good as gold. Also, it's cool how each story is like little episodes, not one drawn out thing, pretty unique. I don't see any typos in this chapter, though I will review if I see them in others.

I will definetly keep reading, since I have fallen in love with this story. Wonderful story.

Wolfen Princess
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
YAY PARTNERSHIP! I think I've reviewed almost every chapter -.-' Oh well, the stories good :)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
YAY More typos... lol : "his tone mocking, but there was a light in his eyes that was neither apathetic nor mocking. What it was, Draca couldn't begin to fathom – but it could not be anything good by pure principal." principle :) This is really good!1! SIN IS BLIND. HOLY DOOLY. This makes it more interesting, and some of the other chapters make more sense :)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Hehe: "“Hm? So that – Glyphyou called it? What's it do?”" Glyph (space) you :)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Why hello there! Typos: "This was cursed ground - where men were devoured by the monstrous Shadows and the bloodthirsty soldiers under Adrian’s control. Even he - whose kin had long since been labeled as a scourge upon Viranus - felt as if he shouldn’t set foot on this hallowed ground." This contradicts itself -_-U And the action was great :)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Me again :) Typos: "‘The best money can buy, huh?’ the Vampyre wondered. There had only ever been one man he’d ever known to be described in such a way. But still –

‘Nah… now way.’" nah... no way :)
Princess of Lies chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
I had a feeling that Sin was blind all along. He never really described anyone's specific features, just their auras. He never said that he saw anything, he Saw things. I'm glad I was right. :D
DefineNightmare chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
I feel slightly disturbed...I laughed at Bayne's death xD I love their teamwork!

-grins-