Reviews for Snow Dance
Megan chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Hey, I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but is there any way you could finish it? It was one of my favorites and I would really love to know what the ending is!
Megan chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Are really going to end this story on a cliffhanger like that? I wish you would finish this story. It is really good and I want to know what's going to happen!
Megan chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Please update this story! It has been years, and I know you probably are just moving on to other stories, but this one is so good, and it's killing me that I won't get to know how it ends! Please Please PLEASE update this! It is so worth it!
Megan chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Please update this fic! It is so good and I am dying to know what happens! There are literally no original nutcracker stories out there, and this one is so awesome! PLEASE don't abandon it!
Megan chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! i WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!
megan chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
me again! UPDATE THIS STORY! it is seriously one of my favorites and you need to finish it! I need to know the ending! please at least add another chapter!
megan chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
me again! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! i need to know how it ends! please!
megan chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
ok I am going to keep reminding you to update this story until you do! I believe in it so much! and I want to know how it ends! UPDATE!
megan chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
i have been looking for a good nutcracker story for years, and i can't stop reading this! it's soo good please keep writing this! i need to know how it ends!
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
That was amazing please continue. I am crying now and if you don add to the story I will have to keep crying. Oh please please update.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Is that the end? I really enjoyed this, would have loved more. The Nutcracker and the Mouse King is one of my favorite stories. I think you modernized it really well and made it your own. Marie/Mairi's emotions come through very well too. Great job!
EverEverAfter chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
I like the idea of the scented candles in various shapes. And the snowglobes, and the book references. oh, and the painting! These objects gave perspective to the story and the characters. If chapter 8 was meant to be the last chapter, I would have to say the ending was rather hasty, but the story was, overall, a beautiful read.
Anna Claire chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Was this the last chapter? I hope not. Please continue! I like how you made the Rat King have seven heads. Very creative. :D And I LOVE the mentions of Narnia, Harry Potter, and Twilight. :D Great job! :D
Erlkoenigin chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
He will never love you – he only tolerates you because you are so polite… a pathetic, devoted little fool.

That’s brutal, but it’s good. What a mean agument!
Erlkoenigin chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
The idea of the Rat King sending anonymous love letters made me laugh, but nevertheless I think you did a good job in modernizing the story.

By the way: This night I dreamt of your nut cracker, somehow mixing it (him?) up with your doll from amber! Later I thought that perhaps you could really “unite” the two stories to get rid of ETA-Hoffmann?

I hope you are well!

Franziska

P.S. What is Novocain? A drug?