Reviews for Lost and Unfound
LemonScience13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This reminds me a little of the Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind plays by the Neo-Futurists. Excellent!
403 Forbidden chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is really beautiful, I love the way the last stanza sort of *echos,* it's a nice effect. It also sort of reminds me of the Osoanon Nimuss poem, "Absolutely Nothing," for some reason. Nice work, I enjoyed reading it.

~mAg
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
A good idea: first something unimportant, than something valuable, than an object of sentimental value and in the end the lost hope. The last stanza somehow reminded me of the painting “die gescheiterte Hoffnung” by Caspar David Friedrich.
Kate Marshall chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hello there. xD

First of all, I think a different form would work better with this piece. I'd like to see this in single-spaced stanzas. (Hold shift while pressing enter or backspace to single-space up or down.) Since you arranged them so nicely, I think single-spaces would make it even more clean.

I love your progression of the lost items. The ending was well executed, even if it was a little vague to me. You had some nice half-rhymes and the repetition in the last line was a nice touch. Overall, I just really enjoyed the reference to 'hope' in the ending. _

Thanks for posting this!

-Katie, from the Review Game (link's in the profile!)