Reviews for He's Not My Hero
Lunary Canary chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
:O her dad is a theif! GASP! I suspected it with the greasy guy. But the jewels sound pretty. I hope she gets to keep them :3

is she ever going to meet his human half? hm. probably not.
Miyuu-sama chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Yay! A (semi) noncliched story! :D I, personally think that your writing style is really good. :) eh, not very good at reviews, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
nirnas chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Your story has me riveted. :) I love the characters, and Elaine's aversion to scary movies (like me! XD). I really took a shine to Luke since he isn't the "average superhero." I like the fact that you gave him a casual, blend-in-with-the-crowd look. Not ever superhero has to have a huge yellow and red S on their chest to do something correctly. ;) They don't even have to be GOOD to do something right. XD I also enjoy the darker undertone in the story, as opposed to the "fluffy we iz gonna save teh werld!" attitude some other stories have. Definitely going on alert. I'll be watching this story like a hawk, and waiting for another update! Here's hoping that your inspiration will never run out.

Keep up the awesome work. :]

~QuartzQuill
stop-drop-and write chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
i'm soo addicted to super-hero stories right now and this one is so good. i find the main characters naivety (is that a word) really funny.
frizzle-tastic chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
You didn't say I was wrong though. ] Show off. Oh I can't wait! Eeck! Please update soon. Why does he have an interest in her? Please, please, please update soon. Me likes alot. ]

frizzle
jenjen-0 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Ooh I'm loving it so far!
Pterodactyl chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Sorry if I sounded like I was underestimating Elaine's character, it really was unintentional.

This was a good chapter. Not much could be improved except the lengh, but ignore me there, I enjoy 20,0 word chapters.

Well, keep writing! RFYS

CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Hey. I wanted to say it's a really great story. I can't wait to see what happens. I have my own idea as usual but I pretty much think it's wrong, as usual too :] I just take random shots at the dark. It's really really good. I already said that... :] Thanks for posting.
XaimeeX chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
wow!... i love your story, can't wait for the next chapter!
kelly101 chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
I love this story and I think that the Man of Iron is so cool! Please update soon!
All That And A Bag Of Chips chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Ha, I LOVE your story.

We're doing a superhero unit in English (I suppose the English teacher wants her to think she's cool) but that was the first thing I thought of when I read this.

Super cool.

Update?
LoveLikeThis chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
:\ Lucky, I got a 1/12 on my quiz. LOL, and I should not be laughing. I suck at math, barely holding a B. :[

Now on to your story! I love this story already, it's my favorite genres mixed together creating one kick ass PUNCH! o-o (Woo)

Update soon. Though, hopefully with hundreds of pages longer; this chapter felt like a little teaser. (:[) Or just one page longer...

I cried when I got to the end. FOR REALS...okay, not really. I'm go now. Rant over.

Cyas ;]

-EJ
Pterodactyl chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Another PLEASE UPDATE SOONER plea. though this time I congradulate you on adding in Plot to this. Usually romance fics have the same plot again and again and again.

Boy and Girl meet, B&G hang out, B&G have a fight, B&G break up, B&G feel sorry, B&G get back together, B&G are living happily ever after.

Yep a standard arc for the romance genra (SP has issues sorry). Please don't get offended by that.

I am now going to gander a guess that Luke is following our heroine's father around as part of a gang ring bust that he is working on. And that he will then ask her to spy on her father to get evidence to bring him down. In doing so he will have to start to hang out with her. Putting his own secret identity on the line by becoming friends with the group of friends to get closer to Elaine's father.

If I hit the nail on the head, sorry, I read a LOT most plots have become heavily predictable. There are some twists and turns that you could take to get this really zany. But I won't push any of my ideas on you.

So far that is all that I have on the plot, more next time, when more details come around!

RFYS

frizzle-tastic chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I'm almost sure her dad is a thief! Why else would he get so testy about police being in their appartment and a Moroccon rug showing up after the crime wave in Morocco and why did Luke take such an interest in the necklace she was wearing? Also why does he know so much about her father? Her father is a crime lord that's my guess and that is what I'm sticking to. At least now we know that his frist name is Luke but there are so many more questions left to ask. Please update soon! I really can't wait to see what happens next. ]

frizzle
Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I really like it. And I'm just reviewing to say: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Just hopefully not that rudely.

RFYS (Read From You Soon)