Reviews for Romanova
rougette chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
This is very good! It's written in a really interesting manner. I love reading more about Alexei and not many people write about him. I'm glad your touching down on that subject! Please write more about him! Other than that, I really like the sisters' relationships with eachother and I'm eager to see their relationships with their parents and Alexei. Please update soon! And if you'd please, could you maybe send some titles of good OTMA biographies? I've read several about Alix and Nicky but it's hard to find a book that writes equally of the sisters. Thanks so much and PLEASE continue this when you are able!
Michael Howard chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Another well crafted and astonishing intimate look at the Russian Royal Family. This story is like a having a picture window to the past. Maybe there is such a thing as time travel...
CosettaBella chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Beautiful, beautiful chapter- entirely worth the wait! I really enjoy reading the picture you've come up- the way you've written the relationships and the life of this family. It's very well-done and I look forward to reading more. Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Written chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
oh, I've been searching for stories about russians! I dont know why, I just need a fix :) I enjoyed what I read here, but I wish there were more. you have a nice, pleasant writing style that's easy to read, and I enjoyed.

lovely and intimate; please keep writing!
Michael Howard chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
A few typos in this chapter but still an incredibly intimate look inside the heads of the Romanoff siblings. Either you are a reincarnated Russian noble yourself, or you did a lot of historical research for this story.
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Yes, I certainly will keep reading. The power of your writing style is really quite compelling. Wouldn't mind getting some sense of how the disparate pieces presented thus far all fit together, though...
Paige Evans chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I will definitely keep reading! It's so hard to find any good historical stories on this site worth reading; I'm glad I stumbled upon yours! Excellent work so far. I can't wait for more.

-Paige
DelicateFalsity chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This story continues to be brilliantly intriguing and beautifully written. Hope to see an update soon!
forgiven77 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Beautiful..You have a way with words..I've always been interested with the Romanovs, Anastasia, anything about the last royal family..I must say that all the chapters were intriguing and it leave one the urge to read more..

Keep up the good work..God bless..
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
No idea where you will be taking this story but am intrigued all the same. Certainly has a lot of potential, and your writing style is compelling.
DelicateFalsity chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
This is really intriguing so far. I like the switching points of view a lot. Even though it's so soon in the story, it's already obvious that this story is true to the historical settings and events, and for that, I commend you- that is never an easy task. I'm intrigued to see where things go with this and I hope you continue soon!
Upstart Crow chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
The last part especially was incredibly detailed - I love your narration. This is really a fascinating idea. Great job. :)
SingingBird812 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is really interesting. :)
Aerwiya chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is an interesting, good start. Sad though... I'm excited to see where this goes!