Reviews for my very favorite puzzle
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
clever!

a cute little poem.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Review for the RM! :D Link's in my profile and all that.

I love the concept here. The way you combine something as right brained as poetry and as left brained as math is very creative.

I also like the way your title is. The poem is so dependant on it, yet you didn't let it weigh down the actual poem.

The rhythm was a bit choppy. The first stanza in particular has jarring linebreaks. It did make me stop and think about each line more, though.

Good luck in your reviewing endeavors _
drops of rain chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh, I love this! The math reference is so cute and fitting. I thought this was really well written. :D
ArekuKawaii chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I liked the one rhyme in the poem because it helped with the flow. I also liked the concept because I am not one to mix math and poetry and would have never come up with it myself. I believe this was a very creative poem and I highly liked it. Thumbs up on this one my friend.

-Areku
dear world chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Dear Katie,

This is not a long review.

Thus, you should hit me.

BUT, math (and algebra,. which is totally the funnest type) plus poetry equals YOUAREA/GENIUS/ITHINKIM/DYING/OFJEALOUSY.

see? i can do math too ! :D.

P.S. oh, and i love it. (heartheartheart) for serious.
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Hiya :)

This is your April Fool's review curtesy of SimplePlan.

This is cute :) I'm not a fan of romantic poetry (arg!) but this caught my attention straight away with its title and especially the summary line...very provocation question that!

I liked the connection to math too, the two things seem totally exclusive of each other so it's cute that you've found a way to link them :)

lol on another note my bf used to tell me a variation of your equation: you meone. Um, yeah that didn't fly with me, cause if you rearange haha it comes to me 1-you. I don't think so! It was a cute idea though.

Just wondering...was the top part with the equation part of the poem? It seemed to me that it was, yet the body of the poem appeared in between the lines and there was a a/n at the other end so I'm not sure. If it was part of it, perhaps it should be between the lines too?

Cute :)

S
irenethewriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I thought this was so cute!

The third stanza is my favorite! The "can you find my x?" line sounds so suggestive, haha. I enjoyed reading this.
Aerwiya chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is pretty good. It's be nice if you could make this longer and expound on the whole finding x thing. Fantsastic idea though! I like it! Keep up the writing! Oh, and feel free to check out some of my poems :)