Reviews for Nowena, Comanche girl
pille-ip chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Amazing story! Update soon!
Atatakai chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
An EXCELLENT writing. It was very easy to see everything in the mind's eye. Thank you for sharing it.
Buxton the Blue Cat chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Its an impressive story but I still get confused about the girl herself. I know she is a white-taught girl but it seems strange and stilted to hear her thinking Indian thoughts about the wild, the hunt and the seasons in terms we are more familiar with - the years by numbers, the seasons by months and so on. It does enrich the reading though because its such an unusual view to have in a western story at all.

One constructive comment I might have - mainly because its something I have hit myself in my own novel - is that it is screamingly difficult to write a believable female role if you happen to be a male author! That is made even more difficult here since she is a cross-cultural character involved in two cultures, neither of which I am particularly at home with. In your position I would - and in fact did - go and grab someone female and in as near as possible to the real situation that you are describing. For me, that was easy since I needed a female police officer. How you would find someone like our little commanche girl is difficult to imagine!
Eveningskyy chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Awesome Cref. Your story kept me coming back and read it to the end. Very good detail and story telling. Please let me know when you have more online!
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
this is awesome! i love it. cant wait till nxt chapter:)
juddlegirl chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I like this little girl!
juddlegirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You are really good at making it long. I like the story line, it is interesting and kept me reading.