Reviews for Nephilim
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Is Lord Erin Allison aka Lys's dad? They both look alike both have fiery red hair and emerald green eyes
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

pure.ambition.writing chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
update soon, totally addicted to this unique twist on religious history!
Anon chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
This was pretty awesome.

Thanks for writing, update soon, hey?
KitKat01 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
Hahaha... lol. Jared and Jayden are just so similar. Jared's in mine and he's on the brain. Anyway... can't wait to see what happens next!
Demented Hellion chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Ok Firstly, yay! UPDATE! And you need to update more often! I check my email and usually I'm like darn it! No new chapter!

Now that, that's done. Very good job. Personally I don't want a say in the story, I just want to be surprised. So good job, keep writing and update soon.

Rio's Desire chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Holy shit! You have to update it soon! So Lys is a member of a royal family! So cool, I had a feeling in the last chapter too! This story is just starting to get really good, and you don't have anymore up? WAH! Update soon! P.S. How do you pronounce Lys?
KitKat01 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
I'm loving the story! I'm still amazed that you can keep up with all the main characters, and the ones you keep adding in. Whoa, head rush! Can't wait to see what Lys's powers expand to and Arranged Marriage? Is Jared going to end up with Ezra or Lys, hmm. Anyway, loving it! :D
Demented Hellion chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Very well done! I can't think of any other words to say lol. There were a few typos, but nothing major. But good job! YAY YOU!

Anon chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Very cool chapter. ;)

I like you too. I read your other story. The Carnival. But you deleted it. Too bad. You're welcome for the review. Your stories rule.
Anon chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Cool story. I'm into it. Update soon
bela13 chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
i'm happy with this chapter i like trees ;)
Demented Hellion chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
A whole week? I have to wait a week to find out what the teachers do? Well then, I guess I'll just have to wait. Anyway, great chapter! One thing though, at the very beginning you said that Ari sat on his crown, shouldn't it be he sat on his throne? Sitting on his crown just sounds kinda painful, even though he can't feel anything... maybe you meant crown now that I think about it. Well great job as usual!

Demented Hellion chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Once again, superb job. You seem to be introducing at least one new character every chapter, or at least it seems that way. I hope the cast of characters doesn't get too confusing. Anyway, good job! Update soon.
bela13 chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
review review there i reviewed :P it's not productive but its more than i normally do :) can't wait for more...don't wait to long before you get to the main plot in the story but don't worry you really could go a few more chapters before it becomes a big deal '