Reviews for Florence's Demonic Experience
rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Lol, I died laughing at the bureaucracy bit! We have the same tastes I think, if you like you can read my story.

Dark Beginnings: s/3133960/1/Dark-Beginnings
Lizray chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Simply hilarious I loved your story! Honestly great job! I know it's been years but if you ever decide to continue it you would have a follower in me.
Daisy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Haha furfur what type of names is that hahaha
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Furfur? That is the most amazing name ever.

This story makes me so happy.

I totally want to read more. I have a whole plan on what I think should happen.

:p
Fumiki chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I am currently stalking your profile and reading all your stories, yet this is the only one that made my inner side screams "review! REVIEW!"

Aww, that's all? There should be morreee! Poor demon, did he thought Furfur name is a super manly name or something? lol.. My pervert side really disappointed that there's no fluffy lemon. But it's okay, cause I think this story is so cute!
PrincessHilary chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hm, it was very...cute. I loved the demon's name mostly...Furfur...such an odd name, especially for a demon...but it was funny, I kept laughing. Please let there be a sequel to this and don't let it end here
A Penguin Among the Madness chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Haha. This was cute. :) I enjoyed reading it. There were just some very tiny spelling errors and it could be more descriptive in some parts, but over all a very good story. Good luck!
purplehost chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ridiculous and funny.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You MUST sequel this- I mean really- Furfur? Oh, yes. This was delicious _ Thank you
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
aw...such a shame you stopped writing! plzz update...we would all luv it!
Run chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh god! I want more of this story! It's so cute! Well,that is if u can. It's ok if u dont. Nice story _
Vanishing Show chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was awesome all across the board. The characters were very well personified and entertaining. This is just a really funny, adorable story. And I like the 'Terry Pratchett' feel it has going on as well. I'll probably end up re-reading it every once in a while. It's that good.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very funny.

"Pretty tiny body" do you mean very small or small and good-looking? They both fit him rather well.

I think Florence got a pretty good deal.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Would you make this oneshot into a story? Otherwise great story, keep up the good work.
shazzy chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
LOLOL! I loved it!

way short thought-

furfur- cool, florence can call him furry hehe

This might be the weirdest request you have ever heard-

... 0.0

um... If you're not planning to continue this or anything... Could I write a chapter fiction on it?

It s such an adorable plot- It could be funny, sexy, smutty and filled with demons 9also my favourite subject)

Could I? pretty please? :D

email me if I could :D shazzy_palahniuk yahoo

all the credit goes to you by the way. :D I wouldnt have it ANY other way.