Reviews for A Fine Line
hannah chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
okay, i am really really, liking your story like A LOT. your characters are cool.

thanks for the update!
class.act chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I really like this. You write really well, I love the correct grammar and good spelling. You have a well-thought-of plot and pretty fleshed out characters. And I'm glad that you seem to know where you're going with this story.

One thing I find a bit weird is that Evan managed to get into Yale with her partying ways. Of course she could have, but you've never mentioned her studying.

Anyways, I can't wait to read more, update soon!
x-stingray chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I can see myself falling for a guy like Garth. I have yet to figure out if that's a good thing, or not. I'm guessing he may like Meredith for a bit more than for whatever it is they're doing. Plus, it's kind of obvious they're meant to be, whether they realize it or not. I do not like Dev, and I'm not really sure why not since we don't really know him yet. And Sam's a good friend. The end.

Ohh, ps,

in case it wasn't already obvious, I'm really digging this story so far.
awdkljgbekrng chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
holy crap, this story is freaking addicting! update soon!

i don't know if you are aware of this, but your character pictures don't show up, and it would be awesome if you could fix that :]
HelloLovely chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed the other chapters, but I just couldn't wait to see what happened next. I really like this story, I didn't think I was going to (no offense against you, it's just that I always wind up liking the guy that the girl doesn't end up with). But I really like Garth and not Dev. Well, it's not that I don't like Dev, but I don't like him for Meredith at all. Anywho, I can't wait for the next update!

Love,

Becca
anon chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
YAH I AM SO GLAD U ARE BACK! cant wait for an update!
mia5081 chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I think Garth likes her-just saying. And I also think that he's angry that she's still in love with Dev (although I'm starting to get the suspicion that she's really not all that in love with Dev) and now this. I wonder if she'll keep this thing up with Garth. I have a feeling that the next chapter is going to be very, very interesting lol. (And if you couldn't tell, I totally loved this chapter) )

Update soon!

~Mia
MarloCarlo10 chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
Good chapter!

I love Garth, I really think he's a good guy!
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I seriously love this story.

I've had the same talk that Mer and Garth had a few times. This is getting kind of scary of how much i relate to this story.

I have a crush on Garth. He's the type of guy I want to meet.

I was just thinking abot your story the other day and I was hoping you would be updating soon.

so please update as soon as possible.
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
like the 1st chapter update asap!
Blue Enigma chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
-le sigh-
Melika Elena chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Love this story so far! Your characters are excellent. I am a little disappointed, though, that your character pics on your profile aren't working... oh well. I suppose I can just imagine them in my head. : ) Keep up the great work!
Midnight Owl chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
I haven't checked out a new story on fictionpress in what seems like eons, and I blame the countless crappy OMGLUV stories for that. When I started going to fictionpress, though, it was for stories like this one. I like that you can mix plot with interesting, well developed characters. I like that this story focuses primarily on said characters and their interactions with each other. I love that it's cheesy and fluffy (because, let's face it, that's what fp is for) but not obnoxious.

Kudos. I'm loving Meredith and Garth.

I'm incredibly curious about Sam and Dev's relationship. Because it definitely seems like there's more to it than we're being told.

And Evan. I'm the queen of writing in Crappy Best Friends, so I can appreciate reading about another one. Way to go with that one. :)

Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. It's so great to come across a story with mature characters and an actual plot!
sheeprocksocks chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
AH. no. it ended. :( UPDATE before i do something like shoot you. not that i know you, and i dont have a gun either. but still. update before i hoypotetically shoot you. and im pretty sure i spelt most of this wrong. ah well. I love the story! update!

xx
anon chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I started to read this story.. and now i am totally in love with it! i cant wait for you to update again! it is so good!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »