Reviews for A Fine Line
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is a very great first chapter! It really pulled me in and I already like Garth and Meredith :D
renegade01 chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
loved it ;)
CassandraRenariaChang chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
The only question I have is, why doesn't this have more reviews?
SummerQueen chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
All I can say is that was beautiful. Five stars.3
BJArthur chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
near future, my big red caboose! this story was so good, it nearly made me late for a date with my boyfriend, i couldn't stop reading. even if you never get that last chapter up, it's been a great story. the characters and their conflicts were believable, and the plot line was compelling. there were very few and very minor grammatical errors, and what ones there were in no way detracted from the story. i have really enjoyed reading this.

thank you for writing and sharing.

- BJ
PrincessPeach131 chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
Wow, I love this story! I just burned through it in like an hour, and feel so happy to have discovered it! I'm sure that by now you're done updating, but I just wanted to let you know that people are still reading and loving your stories!
Winter Spring Romance chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Please update! :) last chapter after all :)
Fallin-raindrops chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Please Update!
HiHelloMisterBear chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
hi...

Kaspian chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
A great story! :D
witeaya chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
pls, pls update.

this story is far from cliche and still so very interesting.

pls update soon?
Mantis Pie chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
*EXTREMELEY LATE REVIEW*

First off, I loves how you incorporated indies in this story. Im very tired of the "other things" and foudn this very original. (Btw, I LOVE Burroughs!)

Second, This made me cry(: I definitley love this story. Favorited.

Third, You have minor problems (typos and things of that nature)

fourth, This is just a suggestion but "The Morning After" would suit the title more...I think. But I hope i didnt offend you since I kinda do that. Lol
xNotxSoxInnocentx chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
Loved this chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Isforwinners chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Aw.

Best. Ending. Evar.
Tiara Jade Gorospe chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
You've written a truly amazing story, thanks for sharing it with us :)
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »