Reviews for A Fine Line
cherrypiesizzle chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
This story...is awesome. I swear. I actually cried. Jeez. I don't even remember the last time I cried for a story...so there I know, you've got some talent that gets me sucked into this story, which is not pretentious but is kind of like, "take me for what I am." Please update when you can. This is a fav, for sure. And trust me, I've been on this website for a long time and was in a long dry spell for stories, so I really don't put stories on my fav lightly.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
She didn't even listen to Garth...just began by saying what she wanted. He didn't even say anything, practically. Gr.
witeaya chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
love the story and Garth, of course!

im glad he didnt see love as something that he is not capable of having cause most broken main guys in stories felt that they cant and dont deserved to be loved. its nice u didnt made him that way. refreshing,really.

and i think it's really a big thing for Meredith to forgive Evan cause what evan did to her was real but i can see that Evan is a gud fren when she is not too boy-struck ;)
Jay827 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
E! oh my god that was perfect :D i love it.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
i really like the ending of this chapter

please PLEASE please update soon ;D
PeterMoore chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
they finally got together!
Kellet chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
You know, this story is the reason why I have that awesome song on my computer. I have to hand it you, this story is like the embodiment of that song. Seriously. As complicated as things got, it was really, really sweet. I almost couldn't handle the amount of drama and the cliffhangers, but it really has been sweet. This story makes me wistful.
A Dreamer Always chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
Good romance stories make you sigh wistfully. Great romance stories bring tears to the eyes XD I think you know what I was about to do XD Anyways, it was awesome! So much drama! Lolz, Lucus makes me laugh XD

Can't wait for the next chapter! Even if it is the last one XD
EstrellaPedwar chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
Aww. This was just... XD I liked it. I like Garth, and the other characters. I honestly thought you'd forgotten about it ) But I'm glad you've almost finished. Good luck with the last chapter!
Devilish Kisses chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
Yay!
Devilish Kisses chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
They just need to be together now!
Devilish Kisses chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
This chapter was great...up until the part where he LEFT AGAIN : At least his kiss proved that he cares about her!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 15 . 7/3/2010
Good song, I was listening to it and the lyrics came on right as I was reading lol. That's sad about Smith's dead, he was a good singer.

That was such a sweet moment, the singing, I think that is one of the cutest things ever when a guy sings for a girl
MarloCarlo10 chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Lol the "kubbitz" guy.

No wonder she wanted to go out, I wouldn't want to be the third wheel all the time either...

Garth...the worst timing :(