Reviews for A Fine Line
Make up sex!

:D

My day is made. Teehee.
Devilish Kisses chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Please post the next chapter soon! I like how Garth kinda opened up to Meredith in this chapter. Hopefully, her friendships with the others will be amended :D
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
you need to update really soon

i LOVE this chapter

the best so far

please PLEASE please update soon ;D
Lils03 chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Okay - some bits of this story creeped my out a little because I was pretty sure Meredith and myself were the exact same person.

I love the story, don't get me wrong, and it wasn't all the time, just some bits - one in particular was the John Mayer song. I was thinking to myself "wouldn't it be great if he pulled out a John Mayer song right about now?" and he did!

I'm also a history major- so that also creeped me out.

I don't have nearly as dramatic of a love life though... haha!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon...
A Dreamer Always chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
I'm such a sucker for drama XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
I feel kind of tricked. haha I thought I would hear why Garth hated Dev. garth seemed to get back on my good list... somehow. I didn't expect the end. I liked it though. I'm glad it was Evan. I was half right. haha I'm sad the story is almost over. I hope you have plans to write another story. I love your writing.

xStarry Eyed
cat10985 chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
I loved it! I can't believe u updated so fast! That was a great surprise! ... So I thought it might be Evan who found her.. That was nice but I still like Sam better even though I am mad at her rightnow.. Lol.. I do feel bad for her though cause she was put in the middle..., but aw I love Garth and mer! So cute! I am dying to hear his side of the story though! Soo u gotta update soon again! And I can't believe this story is almost over! I hope you have a plan to write another one because I love the way u write! And I love cliches! So anything like that would be amazing!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
This story just intrigues the heck out of garth! I want to know more! Update soon
Kellet chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
You know, I resent that! You could easily easily keep us interested. Heck, with all the drama, you'd have to saw off my arms to dissuade me from going on the internet to read this. All the drama's pretty intoxicating. Meredith is just a bundle of impulsiveness, isn't she? And clearly, Garth really cares about her. He just can't seem to leave her alone. I mean, seriously, what else would being friends with benefits be about if not for displacement?

There are a few typos, like "despite the fact it was no directed at me" and "I'm the one who gets girls drunks and fucks them". Check them out.

As for the person at the end who calls Meredith's name, I think it's Evan. Or Sam. More likely Evan, in my opinion. I mean, with all the shit hitting the fan, we have to have one happy aspect to help Meredith through this.
cat10985 chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
So you were right he was such an jerk! But I can't wait for you to update! You left us with a Cliffhanger again! i need to know who found her... Although i am i betting it is Dev and my second choice would be Evan.. Those are my guesses! but i don't think that Garth did what Dev said he did with his sister! even as much as i am bad at Garth i don't think he could have done it... Plus i don't blame Garth for being mad like he was.. But i do feel sorry for him and Mer.. Anyways.. Update sOON! like tomorrow? lol.. i love this story! Great Job!
cat10985 chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
AW cliffhanger! all i can say is that i really hope you update soon! so u were warned be about Garth being a douch! but god! i was so mad at him! but you know the whole story about him and Dev's sister i don't believe it.. i don't think it is what Dev said it was.. an as much as i was mad at him.. i do see why he was so upset!.. well anyways great job! i can't wait for more! so update fast! Great Job!
hush girl chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
So I started this today and I like it. The whole thing with Garth is pretty crazy but I'm hoping its a sorta pride and prejudice thing and there's more to the story but I guess I will see. But good story so far! :)
deltaphi chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
The pretentious guy Meredith went out with!

Just kidding, maybe Dev? xD
Imabuckle chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Great chapter. I'm hoping its Garth because I still want them to get together in the end...but it's most likely sam.
A Dreamer Always chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Oh! Please, you're killing me with the cliffhangers x3 But I still want to read! I can't wait for the next chapter! It just keeps getting better and better!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »