Reviews for A Fine Line
TammyS3 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Hey for some reason I can't see the pictures from the links on your profile page. Is there any other way I could get them? And before I forget - Update soon! I wan't to find out what happens with Garth:)
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Wow, I don't know what to say about this chapter, A lot happened. I almost feel like I should go think about it before I review. I didn't expect Garth to do something like that. I liked him before this chapter. I liked how the "secret" kinda played out again. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I noticed. I don't think Garth has any right to be mad at all. He hasn't even called her or even saw her in a week. I'm not even sure if I like Dev either anymore haha. As for the person who talked to her at the end of the chapter, I think it's Sam, possibly Evan. I don't think its any of the boys. I really feel bad for Meredith and I can't wait to see what happens next.

xStarry Eyed
Devilish Kisses chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Not really good at guessing games, so I'm going to sit this one out :P Thanks for the update though! This was a great chapter! We got to know a bit about Dev's past and Garth's as well.
Coco Reed chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
It's Scott Johnston!

Hmm, I've been sort of following this story and got caught up today. I totally side with Garth on this one. Well, interesting story. I'll be looking for the next update.
Scars.forever.Scarlet chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
It's either bobby or the ex.

HAS TO BE!

:p
MarloCarlo10 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Damn that always seems to happen (dev's story)...

Aw poor Garth, no wonder he ignored her.

They need hot hate sex PP
mia5081 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
0.0

Wow. I kind of can't believe that Garth would do something like that. I mean, okay, it might have SEEMED like it, but maybe Dev took in the situation the wrong way. Or maybe it's just that I love Garth (and want him for myself) and therefore am making up scenarios, lol.

As for who found her...I'm guessing Bobby the roommate.

I hope you'll update soon!

~Mia
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Congrats on your graduation! Mine is in a couple of hours! This chapter was intensse but honestly I don't believe Dev. I always think that how can you know what happened if you weren't there. But uh... I think the person that's there is either Evan or Bobby. I also think that you should update soon :) so I hope you do that! Until next time
Kellet chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Oh my god! Wow, what a way to end the chapter! (I know you can't tell, but I'm angry.) How could you? This is why I HATE cliffhangers! ARGH. Thank you so much for making it about honesty. Seriously, friendship fights are just that, about the friends. Yeah, maybe they start because of a guy or a girl or whatever else there could be but the fact that there's a fight in the first place is because either one or both were shirking their friendship responsibilities. I liked that in this chapter. I also liked the way it kind of seemed like the calm before the storm, no messiness after the sex. It's refreshing because of the lack of the usual soap opera drama but eerily foreboding. Seriously, I think this is a chapter full of dynamic. What's Dev's game? I don't trust him.
mia5081 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
I...can't believe that Sam is in love with Dev. I mean, it makes complete sense now that I know, but...wow, I would have totally been upset. Although I am interested to see how things pan out between Sam and Dev since he's no longer dating Evan. And...hopefully you'll update soon because I can't wait to find out the truth about Garth!

~Mia )
EstrellaPedwar chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
' "Meredith," he said. "I think it's time you knew the truth about Garth."'

Insert MAJOR dramatic music here.

Talk about cliffhangers -.- Ugh. You BETTER update soon.

I really do like this. It's well written and not too elaborate or stupid. And Garth is just... wow... yeah XD Anyway. Update soon. Congratulations on graduating )
Devilish Kisses chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
This update brightened my week only a bit. My friend died in a car crash yesterday, two days before our high school graduation. He will be sorely missed :( But, thanks for updating.
Scars.forever.Scarlet chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
ANOTHER CLIFFIE?

you're killing me!

Annie chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
To be honest, I clicked on this story not expecting much. I thought it was going to be another horribly-written FP cliche. But I was pleasantly surprised by how well-written and addictive this story is! And then I clicked on the author link, and it made sense.

I loved your Disney Gave Me Unrealistic Expectations story! I read it awhile back in just a couple of hours. Your talent is within your characters; you have a way of creating MCs that the audience will actually care about. You have this skill where you can create characters that are engaging, sympathetic, and easy to love in a way that not many authors on FP can. It's great. You've written Garth, Meredith and Sam in a more that satisfactory way-hell, even Garth's roommate got great characterization (I'd like to see more of him, btw). My only suggestion would be, if you ever revise this story, to apply some of that talent to Dev and Evan, who pale in comparison to the other great characters. We don't know much about them, and so they come off as a little 2D.

But other than that, I'll be anxiously awaiting your next update! So glad you're writing again!
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
ah why did you stop there? I can't wait to find out the truth with dev and garth. i'm so mad that garth hasnt called her.. thats so mean.. it was a surprise to see sam was in love with dev.. and i agree with meredith... sam should've told her.. please update soon! I can't wait to read more!

-xxstarryeyedxx