Reviews for A Fine Line
cat10985 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
OMG OMG OMG! you can't leave it off there! i need to know what is going on.. ! haha.. so i totally didn't see the whole sam liking Dev thing.. But it works! i think they would be good together! and i soo want her to be with Garth.. i can't believe he is being such a jerk! and Evan god i can't stand her..well update soon! i need to know what wil happen!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Ok! I just decided that maybe I should read this and I'm glad I did because honestly this is a great story! Its intriguing and its blasphemous and its drama. That's what I like. It makes me giddy in some parts too. I particularly like garth. Sam too , evans a bitch at times and dev seems a little deceiving but I'd like to see what happens next! I've been anticipating the whole 'what's wrong with garth' discussion! Soo update soon please :)
A Dreamer Always chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Oh noes! What's Dev gonna tell Meredith D: The tension! I need to know! Soon! XD Please?
MarloCarlo10 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Ugh the "truth". I don't wanna know :( jkjk

I hope I still love Gareth or he's lying.

Anyhoo, I can't believe she'd tell Devon that Sam loves him...I wonder if that's going to backfire on her...probably.
CaliBound chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
whats gonna happen next? is garth gonna ignore meredith now she sleep with him or is something gonna happen between her and dev? I hope you update soon...
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
Well... I'm not trying to be mean, but...SERVES HER RIGHT! Chicks over *ahem* dicks is what I always say!

Thanks for the update! I'm ashamed to admit, it but I kind of even forgot about this story. :P After reading it though, I do now remember why I liked it.
Sthriga chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
:D!

So glad you updated!

Even though it was short, it accomplished a lot of things- saved us from the cliffie last chap, Meredith finally confessing, confirmation that Evan is a total bitch, Garth and Mer, :) and it left was with another semi cliffie, which is nice.

good job! ill be looking forward to the next update!
Witchy Mage chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
I'm interested to see what happens next!

Thank you for sharing your story.
Jay827 chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
yay :) it's back, i'm liking the boldness, that was unexpected but she did have alot of pent up emotions so :D update soon
let.this.go chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Yay! An update! I don't care how long they take, as long as you don't give up on the story. I liked this chapter. Evan is a bitch. She had it coming!
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
wow there was a lot that happened in this chapter. I love Garth to death and I don't think she'll just be a one night stand to him. He couldn't do that to her.

Please update soon!
Devilish Kisses chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Kinda glad Evan decided to give them space because she was a total bitch, but I hope they can repair their friendship! And I hope that what her and Garth have develops into something that's worth more than a one night stand
Devilish Kisses chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Garth and Meredith!
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
You need to get those character pic links fixed...and soon! Lol, Garth!
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I like this mysterious Garth dude!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »