Reviews for A Fine Line
cat10985 chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
ITs GETTing SO GOD! i so have not lost interest! i do wish this chapter was longer but you did warn me..lol.. and i am glad you posted something.! i can't wait to read what happens next! i feel bad for Meredith.. and i can't stand Evan and i don't really like Dev.. but i love Garth.. Although i was kinda disappointed in the way he left her like that.. but anways! great job and i can't wait to read more!
Scars.forever.Scarlet chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
You're back!

WOT :D
mia5081 chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Oh man, I missed this story! I can't believe that Meredith went and had sex with Garth. Well, I can believe it, but not the fact that Dev broke up with Evan. I might be overreacting, but I feeling Dev is now going to cause some problems between Meredith and Garth. And to be completely honest, I'm not even sure which one of them I would want Meredith to end up with if she had to choose.

Great chapter and I hope you'll get inspired and update soon )

~Mia
A Dreamer Always chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
I feel strangly sorry for Evan... I mean, you could probably tell that was coming, but it still makes me sad...

And then she blamed Meredith like it was her fault...

Yeah its 8:23 in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet XD Still digesting things. Otherwise, a great chapter :)
L'Archange chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
I LOVE this story! Have I already said that? I'll say it again: I LOVE this story. Poor Merideth. Wonder what's going on in Garth's head... and I hope our protagonist has happy things coming... :) Love your writing, your pacing, your dialogue and your natural tone. Can't wait for another update!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Hehe love the chapter :D

xx

Ali
tomtom18 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I love this story. Its incredibly well written and original (:
aerina chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Oh god. As bad as this sounds... I actually had a crush on my best friend's boyfriend once. Sigh. It's was complicated... I love your story though. I could totally relate to it! More please!
fariswheel chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
i don't like Evan, she's mean. i don't like Dev either, but i think Garth is fine.
L'Archange chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
...WOW. I hope you update soon...I really hope someone punches Evan... I usually never enjoy reading stuff like this...usually I gravitate toward supernatural stuff and I must say, I REALLY enjoyed this...and look forward to what happens next. Thanks for posting!
hannah chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
yay you updated. how unexpected. haha but good :)

only now i want more. you always get to the drama and leave us hanging - we want some closure! lol anyway i'm glad that everything's getting out there, finally.

Thank you for the update!
summers-end chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
So I just started reading this but OH MY GOD, what a cliffhanger!

PLEASE update sooner than a few months!

summers-end
Jay827 chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
oh my, update now. i hate Evan what a bitch, poor Mer :( update soon i MUST know what happens
A Dreamer Always chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Oh snap! Evan's not happy! XD

I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story!
Ashabagawa chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
What a bitch! Meredith needs to drop her as soon as humanly possible. I'm liking the story by the way; you write really well! Looking forward to chapter eight... - Ashabagawa
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »