Reviews for A Fine Line
EstrellaPedwar chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Ouch. And... cue drama.

Evan is a BITCH. KILL HER, KILL HER.

First time reviewing :D I've noticed you don't update very often, please do! It's an excellent story. I like your style of writing.

And Garth is sexy. I will love him. Yes :)

Meredith is so annoying at times! She always cares too much about what people think, she's entirely too nice. She reminds me of me. Including the angry and sardonic thoughts at time.

Well. Update soon!
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Wow, Evan is a bitch...sober or not... What happened to chicks before d1cks? Not really liking her, nope.

Thanks for posting!
Girl chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I love your story!

Oh goodness,what a bitch. I feel for Mer since I was probably in the same position just not with a drunk friend.

But part of me hopes Dev would take an interest in Mer! Keep on updating! :D
cat10985 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
OMG! i didn't think you were going to finish this story! i love this story and i am so HAPPY! that you are back! i hope u update soon! like tomorrow! haha. I have been dying to read more! please don't keep me in suspense. i hope Garth comes to her rescue! please update fast! i am seriously dying to know what happens and all this time without an update nearly killed me! so please UPDATE!
eskar chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I really, really liked this.

I think it's well written and interesting.

Especially the hipster part, oh lord. Real 3D glasses, haha.

But I'm excited to see where you're going to take this, and them.
Black Aliss chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
I rather like the characters in this story. Although your storyline is ordinary, I haven't ever seen somewhat asocial or even in Meredith's case just shy characters like these and this makes your story very realistic and easy to relate to. I think Sam and Garth had a relationship once but Sam got over it (or seems to have) and Devon was involved in all this. Maybe Sam was dating Garth, who was best friends with Devon, who suddenly took an interest in her? Then Devon broke Sam's heart ("I can’t believe I let myself get hurt like this [i]again[/i]") and Garth hates Devon for messing up his relationship. This is all wild speculation though.

And why is Devon so blank? If Meredith insists she's in love with Devon so fervently, then there must be a reason other than him being chivalrous and overall a good fellow. You should flesh him out a bit, so that he doesn't look like a plot device (i.e. The Girl loves this other guy, so she can't fall for/ hook up with The Guy)

Your characters are very unique, as I said before, you hardly get and characters who have a genuinely skeptic view of other people and life. You pull in readers with your characters' realness because of this. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Sthriga chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
what a devil of a cliffhanger!

love this story, i love Garth and Meredith :D a lot.

cant wait for an update!
Sthriga chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
goddamn meredith! eat the boy while you still have the chance!
ck1616 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Another wonderful chapter!

Please update soon :)
ck1616 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Aw they are super cute together :)
ck1616 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Man, I wish Meredith would just go out with him already. But then, I guess, there wouldn't be any story! Hehe. Good job on another great chapter.
ck1616 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Ah I think I'm falling for Garth.

And I absolutely love Elliot Smith.

Great chapter!(as usual :)
ck1616 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Ah Garth and Meredith are so cute!

And I'm so jealous they both got into Yale LOL.
ck1616 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is a great start! And I really love your writing style :)

(and ps, your stories actually made me laugh out loud x] )
agadoo chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Holy shit, this story is really good.

So good that I need more!

And Garth is hot.