Reviews for One For the Books
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 7 . 10/2
I know it has been a long time since the last update; call me foolish but I do still hope for the continuation of the story. I simply marvel at the characters you created and the setting you provided. It is such a delight to read each scenarios that run through in the story. In fact, I am rather curious as to why this has not got a lot of fame, per se, considering that this is probably one of the greatest setups I've ever read. We're now on chapter 7 and yet I still fail to observe a forced relationship between the two major characters which simply makes my heart squeal in delight. Unlike other stories I have read, this one has the perfect pace, perfect tone and perfect atmosphere.
yellow1105 chapter 7 . 9/8
Hi I came across this story again after a few years. It is still quite captivating. I would like so much to read where the story leads. So I am still hoping you will continue to update.
praine chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
heya, really enjoying kale, but Alis is still a bit vague. that might be deliberate as we are seeing him through kale's eyes, but the elf seems more solid and we've seen him less, so i dunno. nice so far, hope it doesn't completely die
firefox vixen chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Awesome
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Still loving it.

Hope you can come back!

Thank you for posting, and good luck in your future :)
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Oh dear, I could have sworn this story was marked "complete," but that must have been another. And not updated in... a while.
I am getting sucked in fast, and can only read what is left to me, hope I'm not left with too painful a cliffhanger, and click "follow" on the smidgen of a chance you ever return to it.
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
This is fantastic! I love the world and the characters so far. A very original piece.
SinCos chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
...why is this dead :( it's been such a long time since the last update but I do hope you choose to revisit and continue this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Are you planning to update someday? This is really a good story. Please don't let it gather dust on the shelf...
S chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Wow...
This is astounding. I devoured this story. I've been looking for something this captivating and endearing for a long time, and now I've gone and gobbled it up too quickly.
I eagerly anticipate more to this story

S
Ayaki-chan chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Lovely, just lovely. I don't know why you don't have so many reviews. I plead you to update soon!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
This isn't going to be updated again ever, is it?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Did you post the rest of this else where? are you going to finish it soon? more please
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
This is really fun so far, could you update it? please
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2013