Reviews for One For the Books
Awesome
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/8
Still loving it.

Hope you can come back!

Thank you for posting, and good luck in your future :)
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 1/7
Oh dear, I could have sworn this story was marked "complete," but that must have been another. And not updated in... a while.
I am getting sucked in fast, and can only read what is left to me, hope I'm not left with too painful a cliffhanger, and click "follow" on the smidgen of a chance you ever return to it.
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 1/7
This is fantastic! I love the world and the characters so far. A very original piece.
SinXCosX chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
...why is this dead :( it's been such a long time since the last update but I do hope you choose to revisit and continue this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Are you planning to update someday? This is really a good story. Please don't let it gather dust on the shelf...
S chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Wow...
This is astounding. I devoured this story. I've been looking for something this captivating and endearing for a long time, and now I've gone and gobbled it up too quickly.
I eagerly anticipate more to this story

S
Ayaki-chan chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Lovely, just lovely. I don't know why you don't have so many reviews. I plead you to update soon!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
This isn't going to be updated again ever, is it?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Did you post the rest of this else where? are you going to finish it soon? more please
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
This is really fun so far, could you update it? please
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
: )
Itsa Mia chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I'm sad this didn't continue. I am like the girl version of Kale it is ridiculous. He's dryer than a desert, and I'm just as parched. Man I wish this was completed D; i wonder if its be worth putting this on alert just in case lol
Itsa Mia chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
omg I just fell in love with Kale. no spite in him at all, is there? :)
reader713 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Please continue this story, it's my favorite. I really want to know what happens next!
...is the story dead (now)?
PLEASE UPDATE!