Reviews for Couldn't Stand the Weather
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
This is just the very best thing in the world. You're fantastic.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
After all the heartbreak, they finally find their true love :D ahh, such an awesome story, i look forward to reading more of your stories, keep it up! :D xx
MEG0205 chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
I loved this story! Amazing!
Megan :)
Zippy Gonzalez chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
noticed that she rolls her eyes and pokes him a lot ... but I'm liking the story so far :D
Yo-yo chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I'm only in Chapter 2 and I already love your story. The biggest reason for that is your main character's name is Cory Matthews (the second greatest reason is because so far it's very well written and compelling). Onto chapter 3!
leavemeialone chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
Oh this was an amazing story. I am glad to see Rhett and Cory together. Liam is an ass for sure. But, I love seeing how much Rhett loves her. I kind of thought that Cory would end up pushing him away, but she didn't.
frouwe chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
I'm glad everyone got everything sorted out, and even more glad that it happened three years later for Liam. The end is extremely fluffy, but what can you do?

The best part of this was definitely Rhett and Cory's relationship (especially in chapters 11 and 12), which I have to say that is surprising for me because I usually find myself caring more for the secondary characters than the main couple.

The only thing I have to say is that I don't think Liam's character came across as you intended it to at first. Obviously we knew that he was screwing up big time, but at first he didn't seem to care about Emma practically at all (at least romantically) and then he does a complete 180, in my opinion. Also, everyone apologized so much that it almost seemed unnatural.

Oh, and I absolutely love the title, by the way. And the summary. They really drew me in at first.
christinaxxyo chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
Truthfully, I got a little annoyed whenever someone would apologize because people seemed to be apologizing a lot in this, but that was the only thing I disliked about this story. This was absolutely amazing and you did a wonderful job. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Haha, this is a great start! I can't wait to read more :)
badboysarebest chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Master of fluff is your crown!
badboysarebest chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
Liam got a lil better
badboysarebest chapter 17 . 11/11/2011
Fantastic!
badboysarebest chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Though it pained him to admit it, he was already emotionally attached to her – he didn't want to give this up. Not now, not ever, he thought to himself, the lump in his throat growing larger.

Flawless