Reviews for Couldn't Stand the Weather
Yay, go rhett!
badboysarebest chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Ending was priceless
badboysarebest chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Wow," he said, shooting her a look. "Good to know you're paying close attention to the way I smell."

Lol
badboysarebest chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Wooo hooo!
Elizabeth28 chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
I Love Your Story

Your A Really Good Writer :)
lolz3 chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Awww. Amazing ending! I'm happy that everything went the way it should. Rhett and Cory are happily married, and Emma and Liam are giving it another try.
Marie Destiny Petrov chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Awww. I'm glad everything worked out for all of them. I hated Liam at first, but now I like him... although Rhett is still my favorite brother. Emma and Corrine are two unique individuals, and I'm glad they ended up with the right person in the end.
Marie Destiny Petrov chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Corrine is getting better as the chapters go on. In the beginnig she was annoying, but it seems like she's maturing now. Rhett and her seem like a great pairing. I personally don't like her with Liam, the two of them together just creates a trainwreck.
lolz3 chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
I'm liking how the characters are maturing now. I'm starting to like Corrine better now, and I definitely like her and Rhett better than her and Liam.
Marie Destiny Petrov chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Corrine annoys me. She seems so pushy. She just got back and she expects Liam to come crawling back to her in a second with no strings attached. Is she delusional? She deserves the way she found out about Liam. And Liam is an idiot for cheating on his PREGNANT girlfriend! Sure he may get some feelings back about Corrine but he should think about others before himself... he's just being selfish. Poor Emma... On the bright side, I absolutely love Rhett, he tries to fix his brother's mess like usual. It was a good idea for Corrine and Emma to meet sooner rather than later cause the situation would've been worse if the cheating went on for a long time.
AJS chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
This is such a great story. I really love Rett & Cory together. I especially liked how you actually SHOWED the easygoingness of their conversations, being together, and relationship. A lot of stories just kind of say that connection is there but I think you did a really good job of actually having them show it.

One thing I did note was that there seemed to be a few inconsistencies. For example in the beginning when Cory is talking with her brother about their mom's cooking, it comes off like she's not much of a cook at all - but then later on it talks about how Rett loved her cooking. I think there was another inconsistency but I can't remember it at the moment.

The other thing I would have to say about this story is that I felt like the only times Liam acted really bad was when he was mad. It would have been nice to see more of his thought process between him being convinced he was in love with Cory still and him realizing that he loved Emma. I feel like that was a little abrupt and unexplained. It also kind of seemed like Rett and Liam described their attraction for Cory in the same way, whereas I felt like Liam's should have been a little less true and a little more different. I guess it seemed like there was only one definition of attraction, and I would have liked to see more distinction and also get a better understanding of what Liam felt for Cory.

It also seemed a little too unrealistic that his words to describe how he had been acting toward Emma/Cory (avoiding responsibility) were exactly the same as the way Rett described it. I feel like even if Rett was correct, he would have at least described it in different words.

I like though how the whole deal with Liam and Emma wasn't a secret for very long. It's true you could have maybe played up Liam and Cory's feelings after reuniting a bit more, but I also kind of like how the story was about more than just that.

All in all, love this story, you did an excellent job and I really just love Rett & Cory. :) The cutest.

- Alyssa
wakeyourdreamz chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
HEY! I really enjoyed your story!

Somethings though, I lol'd how her nickname for Corinne was Cory and then THAT shortened form of her name became Cor. Ruffles. Also, I think it's ironic that her brother's name is Avery (which tends, more to be a female name) and her nickname is Cory (which, ironically "xD" tends to be more of a male name) that was confusing at first, but hilarious later.

The beginning of the story, I loved Liam. I loved her past image of Liam and I really wanted her to get with him despite Emma. I really disliked his selfishness and the fact that he wasn't the main part of the story, cause I prefer the name Liam to Rhett, just quietly. But as the story progressed, it became Rhett that I really loved. He was gorgeously sappy. It seemed to me that Liam turned into the douche that Rhett used to be and Rhett turned into the great Liam that the real Liam used to be. And poor (insert main girl characters name here) short memory...sorry...OH CORY that's it. Poor her to be stuck in the middle.

One final thing is, I swore that if after the Chapter 5 A/N onwards, if you kept going on and on about how crappy your writing was or how crap the chapter was then I'd stop reading. Clearly, I didn't, but that was because I couldn't not read it and I just ignored your A/N's anyway. I'd like to say that your writing is great and if it's any indication of Corinne's lack of self-confidence, it highly reflects yours too. I really hope you've got yourself a Rhett to tell you you're wonderful too! Because you're a great writer and I'm sure an even better person. You just need to believe in yourself because someday there mightn't be a kind reviewer such as myself or a Rhett to pick you back up when you're down, you've got to do it for yourself and by yourself. Believe in your talent and your skill and yourself!

Thanks for the great read!

'BiggerThanLove

x
wakeyourdreamz chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Oh. My. Lord. I've not even really got into the story yet, but I have these tears in my eyes that are just like "OMG NO HE DID NOT" but "OMG I'M SO EXCITED"

It's so right, but it's so wrong and I'm just so conflicted right now that there are tears in my eyes. Please don't make her be with Rhett. Can't Rhett get with Emma? Oh lord. I think I'm in for one hell of a ride.

Til The End Of The Story (maybe sooner if things keep going the way they are)

BiggerThanLove

x
Kelly Rogala chapter 20 . 2/9/2011
I loved this story! It made me laugh and cry, hell sometimes both at the same time! I'm glad Liam finally turned around into a somewhat decent guy and I absolutley love Rhett! Great job!
BRiTTNeyB chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
Loved the story. Rhett has my heart. ;)
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »