Reviews for Take Your Wings
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow. I liked the very idea of taking your wings because you are in control and fly if you want to. This poem is very powerful and ambitious (although ambitious is not strictly the right word.. I can't find the right one so I hope you get what I mean!).

I loved the idea of magic residing in one :) This poem actually made my heart beat faster and want to physically fly. A great piece; the rhyme works very well and no word is forced.

fleur
chromo freak chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I really enjoyed it! Keep up the nice work!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
pleasant, encouraging poem.

my only suggestion would be that you proofread it again for spelling / grammar:

"Because when you gliding," should be "you're gliding", "ghost's cry" should be "ghosts cry" and "becuase" should be "because".

nice work.
broken from the past chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I think that this is a really good poem and I like it!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I liked this one alot! it seemed happy in the beginning, but the last stanza was a little sad. Still good, though! D
MyNameIsDave chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is real good. Short, (i tend to like longer), but to the point! Don't get me wrong, short isnt bad. You summed up all you wanted to say, and thats all anyone ever wants to do. Rhyming is good! And good timing! Good song!
strobeXlightXstatic chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
O_O. Taylor (that's me) likes. Very well written && absolutely superb imagery. Another great piece of literature from another great author! WOO! LAEL!