Reviews for Whispers of the Grave
angel cloud chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
would love it if you updated this, i'd really like to see where you're going to take it.
Best of luck and hope to read something in the very near future.
puppymobile chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Hey! I've had this in my inbox for weeks, and never got round to doing something about it until now.

Another great chapter; as always, the excellent standard of your writing astounds me. I wish I could write as well as you! And have the motivation to actually finish something... :P

I really love the interaction between Jamie and April in this chapter. You got the right amount of rivalry and flirting and it worked really well.

Just one thing: you missed out a word here - "‘Sorry. We some fun, is that a crime?’." There should be an and, but you've probably already noticed that :)

Don't think there's anything else to say... Other than how are you? I never got to reply to your last PM.

Love you, Bex x
Your.Random.Enemy chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
OMG! this is the best chapter ever!XD

u rok
puppymobile chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Hi! I've been meaning to read this for ages, and I've only just had enough time to do it.

As always, your writing amazes me. You write such intricate characters and fit them in to a great plot line. I really, really like this story, and Jamie sounds gorgeous! Alice has to be my favourite character so far, she sounds so cute! Keep writing more of this, I really like it!

-Bex
Ray-Anne chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Heh, fun fun...Now it's going to be interesting.
Your.Random.Enemy chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
! This is so cool! So did she raise a vampire?(duh) XD

I wrote a review because ...this chapter is kick ass
Ray-Anne chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Well done on introduction of the other characters. It flowed nicely
jai chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
loco...
Your.Random.Enemy chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
AH!

Another amazing story!(Chapter 1 is awlsome!. I cant wait to read the rest.
Ray-Anne chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Love the characters and the ease they have with each other. Really well written with a catching intrigue
Beast King chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Hmm, the plot thickens. So April let the zombie loose? And the rest of the team...ah! Suspense. Wow, her Dad's parner is a jerk XD.
Beast King chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, great chapter. The details in this were amazing. Keep up the good work, i can't wait to go on to chapter 2. The zombie description was what got me the most.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2009