Reviews for Seven Days
Angel chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Just curious. I'm wondering what the aim of the experiment was. Or, is the tasks just random? Well, I figured it was a test to see if people can "fall in love" in a span of days with the right kind of person. But, that's just a guess.

That aside. I really liked your story. :D
AJ Taylor chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
This story is by far your cutiest one.
soaps'nsuds chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
i absolutely love sappiness. awesome :3
Lullay chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
That was so cute !

I loved your idea on how people can fall in love, it was nice !
tamii chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Probably unlike other reviewers, I think that this story does not need to be continued. I love the ending of it and how the two couples really do end up together and I do think that the other couples probably did as well (unless they are like polar opposites!)

Very original plot idea and I liked all of the characters - which is saying a lot as I normally hate at least one!
x Farii chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Haha x]

I liike xD
x Farii chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Idk what to review so i'll just leave it with this :P
x Farii chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Apparently, i like Catly too :D

Liiked the chapter ;)
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
You probably think i'm a stalker right now but what the hey :P

I liike xD

The guy 'sounds' cute :P
FLIPPER66 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
THIS STORY HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL TO GO ON WITH ADDITIONAL GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER KIND OF THING AND ALL. IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE OR IS THIS JUST A ONE SHOT.
AnyMousse chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Yay :-) That story was very cute and made me happy; you're a very good writer. Keep it up!
Shewriteslove chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
aw. that was really cute and i loved it!
ukrgrl chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
i liked this...it's pretty different...love the way they meet and get to know each other :)
KariandTK chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
aw...I'm glad that they ended up together at the end. I love how they ended up doing this project. I'm sad that this story is over but am happy that they got to end up together. :)
KariandTK chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I've only read the first chapter so far and I like it already. I kind of feel like Jason sometimes - only the female version. lol. Great job! Can't wait to read the rest!