Reviews for t
JuniperRhose chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I don't get the "t". But I still like the images it gives me.
Carus chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hey, this is Karas from Break Writer's Block. I lost at TBT so here's your prize review!

I like the way you've capitalised every first letter of a line except the letter 't'... it emphasises the 't' and clearly shows its importance within the poem, especially as it has its own line. My interpretation is that 't' is a person, but I don't know :) You've left it open to interpretation by making the poem short and sweet, which in this case works well.

I like the imagery in the poem, too... The 'wildness' and 'messing your hair' is good in that it gives some imagery and structure to the poem (i.e. it isn't all figurative) but by only including these you've left the rest up to the reader's imagination :)

One grammar point: should the 'is' in the fourth line be 'was'? Because the second line is in past tense. Not sure though. :)

I liked reading this, well done :)

-Amy (Karas)
rolliepollie44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I really like this one. I don't much get the whole 't' thing but I still really enjoy it, it's very short, and sweet, slight imagery which sets off an amazing picture. I enjoyed it very much. :D

Rolliepollie44