Reviews for Are You Asleep Or Just Alone?
thefrogsareattacking chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Well written. Ilike it.
AmandaHold chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
This is a really good story. It has a lot of meaning. It can mean so many different things depending on the person. Are you still writing it? I was just curious, because I saw you haven't updated in a while and I would love to read more, find out how it all ends.

~Ashley
twilight.freak-2012 chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
I really liked this chapter! update soon!
Tweb chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
That was really really good and i really needed it. My mom went physco yesterday. Saying she wished she hadn't had kids. That we were terrible and the biggest mistake of her life.
a.crayon.called.awesome chapter 21 . 6/1/2009
deep story.

I like it.

a lot.
ishani acuinatum.ashley chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
nice one...i like it...m definitely gonna read it ...n review...

oh n by the way, you're going to have to review mine when i publish it ;D

by he way,i'm up for friendship too cuz i m super-friendly as well :D

k, will PM you if i ahve any major issues with your story :D

ciao

xx ishani
CherryCokeZero chapter 21 . 5/2/2009
wow this is really good. i want to let you know that before the accident i was lauging hysterically, it was great. i cried when i read about josh. i want him to be ok. i really hope that he doesnt die and that jasey stops cutting. i love this story update soon!
elennie chapter 21 . 5/1/2009
Holy god, Jase. Just...wow. That really hit home. I'm going through it right now. You just drove your amazing words right into my heart; right into that desperate place.

I feel Jasey's pain. I only wish I too had someone to hold on to. There's nothing keeping me from that shadow.

Keep up the phenominal work. I'll be waiting.

Oh, but if you can't update this soon, that's cool, since that'll mean you're not feeling depressed. *hugs* You feel better, girl.
frizzle-tastic chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
What on earth is Jasey doing? If only she could hear Josh's voice, if he was out of the coma he would need her and she would have her reason again. This is so sad I just...it takes my words, and my breath, away. PLEASE update soon! I need to know what happens to her. I LOVE this story. ]

frizzle
oxsarahxo chapter 20 . 4/21/2009
they should totally hook up soon ] lol ah i cant wait for it!

x great story so far!

p.s... just adding to your reviews ]

PLEASE UPDATE!
oxsarahxo chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
aw does shawn find out soon about the cutting?

S poor jasey