Reviews for one way ticket
Ohio-lovers chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
you're insanely talented :)
themanicurist chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
My god, you're fantastic. Consistently fantastic. Good words.
doe heart chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i've been reading your poetry and i really appreciate this theme of tragic beauty you have in your words- shakespeare used a juxtaposition of love and tragedy in romeo and juliet to make the play so captivating and that is really reflected in this poem.

i love love love the metaphors used as well.

this is a favourite of mine. i wish you were more active on this website and i wonder what happens to the poets who disappear. life.
AROSEO chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
painful and beautiful
Calico Roni Rosenberg chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
oh my god i love it, agh!
evellesque chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Really liked this one too. Is it meant to be teh tragic end to a love story, or something of the like that almost was but never could be? That's the impression I'm getting.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
The flow in this is amazing. It feels a bit broken up when purely going by sound, but once I got into the meaning of the words, I was completely lost in them and they just seemed to roll off the page.

[her eyes were

the color of forget-me-nots

and desperation

(her driver's license said,

blue)] Simply beautiful.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow, those first two lines.

EXTREMELY CLEVER and stunning.

"her eyes were

the color of forget-me-nots

and desperation"
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Your style is very raw, but you're verses are perfectly polished. Great job with this, I'm really enjoying your work.

Much love,

Juliet.
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This poem is honestly breathtaking. As usual, I'm blown away by your use of detail and imagery, and I'm in love with your style - very unconventional, very free verse, but it flows in such a passionate and lovely way.

You really captured the glitzy-glittery sense of tragedy here; the way that something terrible can still look strangely alluring from an outside perspective.
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wow. This is intereting...I really didn't get it to be honest.