Reviews for Attempts on Haiku
AWESOME!
irislovesyou chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
this is soooo good!
Needa S chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Don't be so hard on yourself. I see nothing wrong with your haikus. Infact I think you have done an awesome job. Very creative. Write on and thanks for your kind reviews.
MidnightSun95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
They don't suck in any way at all. They are very good for your first! I just recently posted my first haikus three days ago on FictionPress too, and yours are way better!

ps. thanks for the review!
FaithMemory chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
no. your haiku doesn't suck at all! They are all great! chap 1 is my favorite of them all, though they all are great!
Gleam chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
They're all pretty good -

I liked the first three especially. (The ones on the first three pages, not just the three on the first page)

Good job!
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hiya :)

Thanks for your review of my haiku attempt :p

I like yours too, I like that the collect follows a theme and tells a story. I never thought of doing that.

I think that haiku are supposed to have a seasonal reference, which this doesn't have. But then again I see many of here that don't have it either.

I liked your closing line. It resonates :)

S
accountclosed chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
You do not suck at Haiku's! These are very nice! I like this one.
Thornprick chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
yay!
Thornprick chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
what? your haikus don't suck! their awesome! i love "Mother earth" and "whispering"
Huntress Vampire chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great haikus! They're much better than the ones I (attemt to) write. The only problem is that the second one is not technically a haiku-the second line needs 7 sylables...I think.
Lilja Ruusu chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I REALLY LOVED THIS ONE! Of all your poems I've read so far, this one is my favorite! D
Lilja Ruusu chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
This one was good too! I really liked it! I generally don't care for haikus, but I really enjoyed these!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It doesn't suck...Its GOOD! I liked it! D
accountclosed chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It does not suck. All three Haiku's are very nice.