Reviews for The Color of Love
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 11/21/2010

hehe. I understand those people who don't like it. It's not appealing sometimes...but still my favorite.

Anyways...this story?

Full of color ;)

which wrote it good.
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love it. U never dissapoint : )

Definitely KEWT!
Jaycee M chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I absolutely love this piece. I enjoyed your writing style, some simple and creative. I liked the idea, and I feel that without names there was more of a depth and emotion to the characters.

We didn't need a name to relate to the emotions and the feelings of the character.
x3life chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw this was so cute )
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This story is very cool. I like the style you wrote it in. And that it's all about the colours and stuff and ties real well at the end. To put it shortly; I like!
benzene chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Love it. I think this definitely a great creative writing piece.
entity.unkown chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
well i really liked it :]
87654321fictionpress chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I loved it *o*!
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw... that was super cute... kind angsty but definitely worth it. You really know how to pull your "theme" or whatever you want to call it straight through the whole thing without it being overwhelming.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Cute! Loved it :)

Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was incredibly cute (and cliche, but hey it gave me warm fuzzies), but I don't get all the color references (i.e. green. Were her eyes green? What was the deal with green?). But yeah, the yellow-hating was original. (: I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2.
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
that was ridiculously pretty. I love colors.
found.eventually chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
my surname is yellow in chinese. Damn.

I think other than mud brown, yellow is the colour I hate the most.

I hate green, too, but only when I turn into it.

I hate purple, because it reminds me of blue-black bruises, and I don't know why.

I think it would've been perfect if you added a bit more information about that guy, though. But then again, I sorta like it the way you presented it. Hhaahahah omg I need to make up my mind!

But loved it.

Somehow you managed to make a point.

And only with a few short sentences.

It's good, darl. Really good. :)

(And you should be studying your arse off by now. Ahem.)
Xandrea chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw. I really like this. It's really cute. :)
hiya chapter 1 . 4/19/2009