Reviews for Hail to the Moon
Miss Bob chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
*laughs at your chapter title* Awesome, just awesome.

I have to say wow to your description here, I'm loving the ever so slightly TMI details! Warm blood, yay!

Oh! Are rabbits birgins?

Baahahaahah! Love River(s) with the face licking! And she's a hyena! Too perfect! :D

Wow. The 'den' *coughcough* sounds so.. wow... perdyful...

*reaches the end* Argh! Write more, damn you! I want more!

-Beatles :D
Miss Bob chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Fang! Ah, you finally posted it!

["No one likes Frac right away!"]

But she's lovable! :O

XD

[I couldn't get caught. Not now! ]

Too late suckah! No one escapes from the RG madness XD

Ooh, I love your use of the word 'ghosted', that's really awesome.

Teeny bit of crit here, this sentence:

[ Lassie is officially the second biggest wolf I have ever seen in my entire life.]

Is it deliberatly in present tense? 'cause everything else is past tense :P

:O The DEN! XD

[That was it? They just name me and leave? ]

[This was my home now, but despite the sentiment, I felt as far from it as possible.]

What? Whys? *runs to the next wonderful chappie*

Fantastical job so far, Fang! You've really put a fresh spin on RG life!

-Beatles
Narq chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
It was a bit confusing with the hiyena part but otherwise this chapter was full of laughter and I could see the characters running around and making a fool of themselves so well done!
Tariss-Lightning chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Hehe, it was a double-happy spectacle when I checked my emails to see TWO updates from you! I already reviewed your other one... and liked it!

Anyway, back to the reviewing: I love this story, as I love all stories that are through the eyes of a wolf. I also like this one a lot because of the descriptive language (especially when Fang saw the mountain's shape). A also love the imaginative names, in particular the Hyena's names, hehe, the name Rivers is a good one!

I love it, keep going and update soon!
Tekla chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
rabbits virgins?

I lurv it! :D
Beast King chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is a rather interesting story. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. You know, after the Drawn Blood, etc stories, i kept expecting them to be, you know, WEREWOLVES or something XD. But no, ordinary wolves can be just as, if not more, intersting. This is a cool first start for a good story.
Alteng chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Since I just got through Drawn Blood, I thought I would check out your new one.

Fang seems to be rather unusual for a wolf. Canines in general like to be a part of a pack. I think it is instinct for them.

It seems interesting that this pack seems to be matriarch. I think this is because the males are usually bigger and stronger.

These wolves will be interesting to explore their personalities.
Narq chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh well, this is quite a different style from what you usually write, no?

It's more of a light tone, and childlike (not saying it's bad) I wonder where you'll take it.
Tekla chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
*adds to favs* :D

lurrv
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
""Don't lie to the poor thing, Karas," Lassie yipped in amusement. "No one likes Frac right away!"

XD lawl, haha

"I suppose it would be best to humor her."

It always is XD

oh.. THE DEN. Clever :D

Ok, there was one part where one wolf put their paw on someone elses' shoulder...aand. Yeah, didn't feel too natural for a wolf to do :P

Interesting start, I wanna see how this goes! :)
LotusGrave chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love it! it's so cute and really really good! Please update soon!
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
There's reason why said-bookisms aren't recommended. The 'yelped,' 'barked,' and 'growled' taglines got stressing. Obviously they're wolves, so it's rather implied heavily that they do this. It's okay the first few times, but I don't know, I noticed each one and it get wearing. There's nothing wrong with using 'said' in this case as it's extremely flexible.

It's good you stopped doing that so much towards the middle and downwards.

["It's alright, Squeaks, you can let her up," came an altogether new voice]

Only Karas calls me Squeaks. Frac doesn't, so it would be 'Sesshy' there.

[and if you don't, maybe you should see someone about that. XD]

No...! They always say the same thing: "How do you feel about that?" And it's always Karas. XD

Haha, I like this, it's different, what with all the RGers being wolves.
Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Hehe. This is so different. I love your characterization of Frac. It is really perfect. And I also like that Fang is welcomed into the pack but doesn't feel at home.. exploring that sentiment and the problems it leads to could create a great plot.

The wolf thing is not me but it works.

Good job!

Bubbles :P
improvisationallychallenged chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
An RG wolf pack? Wow!

Please say you're doing more of this Fang...
Tariss-Lightning chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Great! I love stories about wolves, and I already love the character designs!

Hm, though I wonder why they accepted Fang so quickly, is there a secret reason behind that?

Anyway, I love it! Keep up the excellent work!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8