Reviews for Sensation Boulevard
Unwantedsoul chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
hey you!

you haven't updated :[ and i think its passed two weeks!
CaraJoAnn chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Hello! It's me again! I just finished leaving you a message on Live Journal and I forgot to mention something-both of my names are supposed to be the same, but my LJ name doesn't have the second 'n' on the end. I dunno how I missed that when I was creating the account, but there's nothing I can do about it now. Just thought I'd let you know. Anywho...I can't wait for Madison to explode all over Asher, it's going to be great! Oh, and letting Asher sleep in her bed while she did homework was a really nice touch, too. It was really sweet and cute and I loved it.

Cara.
CaraJoAnn chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Hi, its me again! I hadn't planned on reading the second chapter today because I have to go to work, but I decided that it wasn't too long and I could force myself to have the time. I'm completely addicted to FP and spend as much time on here as I can get away with. I really loved the end of this chapter because now that Brian thinks that Asher and Madison are in a serious relationship it's going to get exciting. This kinda reminds me of that movie with Patrick Dempsy in it when he was a teenager- was it Can't Buy Me Love? or was that the remake with Nick Cannon in it? Either way, it sounds like Asher is going to have to bribe Madison to keep this up or Asher's butt is going to be in big trouble. I'm so excited! Trouble is so much fun! Oh, and I can't wait for cute moments between Asher and Madison! I feel like squealing right now! Yay!
CaraJoAnn chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Okie Dokie, then. I would like to start off with a simple I love it. This is totally hilarious and a new take on something that I'm sure is going to be superbly cliche.(I love cliches, btw) I would like to agree with you on the whole chuckie thing, I am disturbed by it-plastic dolls now scare me. I thought I was going to die when I read the part about the "horrible gunk that looked like gremlin slime" and the muffin giving her the squirts for a week, that stuff was too funny! I'm so excited to read the rest of this story!
x-stingray chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
I like Asher a lot. I also really like Madison. It's always a lot easier to get into something when you like the main characters.

I liked the answering machine messages a lot. Such a simple way to move the story along, but it really worked.

Uh oh, Asher's in trouble.

I'm really enjoying this so far, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
xspringdaizyx chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
more more more!
RaindropsSeaShells chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
well, I stumbled upon you on writer's block in lj, and decided to read you rstory. It sounds like the typical college romance story(not that that is bad), but I like your characters so far. Try to give us more of Madison interacting with her friends-I get that she was sick, but I think that seeing a character interacting with their friends is a very good opportunity to help the reader understand him/her, and it is a great chance to make the character develop in front of our eyes.

keep up with the good work!
missmolliemoe chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
this is the most amazing story on fictionpress ever. i've read gazillions of stories on here and this is still the best! AMAZING! write more chapters as soon as you can. I
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Hiya

you mean i gotta what two weeks for an update? oh looking at calender that should be soon then :) i hope so.

Another great chapter, i really liked it. Hmm now he gonna pay now that Madison has caught up with whats been going on while she's been recovering.

Anyway, I found an error i think - i put it in brackets i think it should be you haven't met a boy, have you? it's when Madison get a message from her mother.

You have never missed a phone call before… You haven’t (me) a boy, have you?"

Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
hiya

wow another great chapter. I really like this chapter and it was great to see Asher's POV. I also like the fact that you saw how Brian wasn't quite sure on the whole matter with Asher.

Like i said another great chapter. Well on to the next one.

Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
hiya

wow great first chapter. You are really really good at writing. I on the other hand is still learning - english wasn't one of my best subjects yet i love to write.

I still struggle with the tenses too. Can i ask what POV are you using. Is it third person? i'm trying to figure out how the tenses work with the different types of POV's.

Sometimes it can be so confusing but i want to learn and i want to write better.

Angel

opps didn't mean to make this a all about me review. I love this story and now i will read the next chapter and will review again.
7oNjA chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
A total butt-kicking is definetely needed! Go Madison!

Great chapter, can't wait for more!

~bbyluv
Kyuubi-sama chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
this is such an awesome fic, pls pls pls continue to update!

) I lurve the plot,aher sounds so cute!

XD
TammyS3 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
aw, aher's soo cute!:D and MAddison is cool! update soon!
Sneha903 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
i lobe ur story! its hilarious!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »