Reviews for Sensation Boulevard
ValSilph chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
haha! I'm loving this first chapter. Finally a decent story to dig into :P Please update soon!
Random Hero Fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
[Even if it meant that she broke the awkward silence that hung over everyone like some giant pink panda.] ~ This has got to be one of the best "awkward silence" sentences I have ever read. Ever. You win a cookie. heeheehee

All in all, that was a very enjoyable read. I think the fact that Madison is sick is what really got me to settle down and pay attention - that's a rare position for a "heroine" to be in right away. I mean, the whole naked-guy-making-a-wrong-turn-in-his-getaway would have been funny ANYWAY (I cheered when she got the lamp, hee), but the fact that she was just so not in any kind of state to deal with it all was very realistic and sadly hilarious.

And the ending. I think I would have gone from mortified to insane-mad in a heartbeat . . . so I'm curious what Madison will do.

Until then, keep writing!
certainlyuncertain chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Even though it's your first time, it still kicks ass! You actually write quite well! It was so funny! I only saw one typo. The one w
55clumsy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love the plot and the characters...the upcoming chapters are going to be really entertaining right?

Asher..tsk..tsk..his first impression to Madison is not that good...but from the reader's POV he's hot.

please update soon
written in pixels chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
haha :] this is really funny so far! great job!
superficialSagacity chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OH MY GOSH! This is incredibly awesome..

:D It's so hilarious...yet totally plausible..

HAHAHA...I seriously couldn't stop laughing...

You HAVE to update this, seriously..

I LOVE IT.
class.act chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is absolutely hilarious! I was laughing hard by the end of it. And you write well. I especially liked the first part, where you described Madison's character. The writing in the second half's beginning seemed a bit off, but then I got into the story and couldn't stop laughing.

Found a typo:

Her hand closed around an 800 page hardback dictionary and SHE flung it

Also, when you list the four points, the numbers appear only in front of points 3 and 4; the first two seem like normal paragraphs.

Anyways, can't wait to read more, update soon!
Masochistic.Vampiree chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was hilarious! I can just imagine how that scene at the end would look. Absolutely nothing innocent about it at all! Please update soon! Haha once again, hilarious!
Failed account chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Awesome start to the story, i love your style of writing.

Keep it coming!