Reviews for More Than Anyone
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 2/19
Nice work! You need to finish this!
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 22 . 2/5
Okay, I am literally dying here. You can't just stop a story right when they are about to FRICK FACK, LIKE COME ON.

Ugh.

This story has literally been my little getaway from my stressful life. I have found myself rereading this more times than I can count.

You have such a way with words and the plot line is just too perfect. I love everything. The Characters, the banter, the small gestures.

I need more ASAP.

I really hope you are doing well and have some time to continue writing.

Amazing job as always.
AdultFanFiction chapter 22 . 1/20
Has this story (with some differences) and its last chapter could be considered a resolution. I was dying for more so I searched our illustrious author on line and was delighted to discover that she also published on that site.
KarasunoFan chapter 22 . 1/5
Oh my!
I just found this story today and am so invested I ordered take out rather than stop reading! And much to my dismay I find it ends here :o.
Hope to see Chap 23 ASAP
Great story chapter 5 . 1/5
But I wonder what time period it is set in? When would dyke have been such a vicious insult. For a straight woman to be called a dyke and have it wound her...it strains credulity. And that another woman would so cavalierly use the word, I feel like this must be set in the 80's or something.
Alexa Rg chapter 22 . 1/5
Their Brussels Sprouts might be ice cold by now.
elana1 chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
Pleaasseee complete this story
Cassadaga chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
The emotional shifts are giving me whiplash! And sometimes I feel like Ben is TOO harsh, like telling Jessie the thought of being with Olivia made him sick. Too far, Ben.

Also, it didn't quite make sense to have Ben translate the horses name to Olivia. Because she wouldn't know the spelling of it and surely, if Ben's saying the name aloud, she would be hearing it the way it's pronounced. The phonetic explanation was there for readers, but it didn't make sense to have it that way.

Also, wasn't this trip happening for the sake of visiting their best friends? And so far they've spent one afternoon with Jamie and violet..? Since Jamie and Vi only live 15 mins outside London, wouldn't it make sense to have the four of them doing touristy stuff when they first arrived? Also violet surely would have let Olivia stay at her house, so Ben never would have had to get her a hotel room.

Of course, this goes against the advancing of the romantic plot

Sheesh this review sounds like a complaint! I promise it's not. This was a very beautiful and pretty chapter. I was just pointing out things that could be refined...I still love it!
Cassadaga chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I really love this! But Ben shouldn't be saying "mom"-British people say "mum" and they consider it to be a sort of patriotic thing. They would never say mom. That's like calling football soccer-it goes against national identity lol

Also it was weird to say that his home is "between Edinburgh and Inverness" because those two cities are pretty far apart. There are other large cities between them like St Andrews, Dundee, Aberdeen. It just wasn't a natural thing to say because Edinburgh and Inverness are ao far apart. (I lived in Edinburgh so that's why I'm commenting on this. I don't expect everyone to know the distances so it's no big deal, but I thought you might like to know :) )

I like the flaws the characters have and the way this is written. At first I thought this was all set in the UK somewhere because of the names and way they spoke. Dunno. But you do a good job of making Brits sound British. And omg is Harry's name Harry Potter? Haha awesome. Also, I did enjoy the different and unexpected POVs, such as Harry's.

My fictionpress name is Cassadaga but I'm on my phone and it's a hassle to sign in. I will leave more reviews as I read on!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
They left the stove on! Awesome though. Really nice story.
Sam chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Do you always take this long to update? It's a good story but I don't want to get further invested in this story if I have to wait two months between updates
Carmel March chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
I was so thrilled to see an update for this story! This chapter was so incredibly cute and sweet and I'm eagerly awaiting the next :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
When are you going to update? I read all of this from start to finish and it gets old checking everyday for a month to reveal you still haven't updated! Please update! :)
HayleyMicheals09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Great story! I love Livi and Ben together, great couple. :)
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »