Reviews for More Than Anyone
Rckyfrk chapter 22 . 11/21/2017
Oh sweet merciful lord you can't stop there! Here I've been going on about this being completed because there were so many chapters so not only do I feel like an idiot, but an idiot who is so incredibly hooked on this beautiful story and am BEGGING you to come back to it. I'll do anything. I'll be your stenographer while you dictate. I'll bake cookies. I'll name my next kid after you. PLEASE?!
Rckyfrk chapter 21 . 11/21/2017
I'm really glad Olivia took everything in stride instead of freaking out like all the men seem to be doing. Yay for wooing!
Rckyfrk chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
Again, glad this is complete so I can find out right away what the hell just happened. Also, again, you and your cliffhangers.
Rckyfrk chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
Ha! Take that Toby!
Also, I love Harry and Anne.
Rckyfrk chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
You and your cliffhangers. So glad this is complete so I can find out what happens as soon as I finish this review.
Rckyfrk chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
I kind of figured. Holy cow, though! I mean...wow!
Rckyfrk chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
Oh, man. And they were both so excited and happy. I hope he can pull this one out of the muck.
Rckyfrk chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
You know, it's bad enough some idiot jerkface had to go and plagiarize your amazing stories, but for your readers to tell you to just get over it? Are you kidding me?!
I'm so very glad you decided to continue writing.
Rckyfrk chapter 14 . 11/21/2017
Yay! Yay yay yay!
That said, Toby is seriously pissing me off. He knew. This whole time he knew and never addressed it to let Olivia try to get over him. He just kept stringing her along. And now that he can't have her pining over him for more than one reason, he's going to end up screwing with her head and heart all over again.
He needs a good punch in the head. I haven't decided who gets to do it in my head though. Maybe Sammy.
Rckyfrk chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Sigh. Melt. Guh.
Knock it off, Toby. Jerk.
Rckyfrk chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
I don't know who's worse, Toby, her father or her sister. God, how awful.
And Ben, you moron, the correct answer would have been to kiss her. Dork.
Rckyfrk chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
Guh. Finally! And it was just lovely. Both of them.
And Harry and Anne crack me up.
And Toby can just sit and spin on it. He'd best get over whatever envy he thinks he's entitled to feel and sleep in the bed he's made for himself.
Rckyfrk chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
Great googa mooga! That was incredible!
Rckyfrk chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Idiot man. Falling in love with Olivia is EXACTLY what you need to do.
Now. When do we get to find out who the crap this Jillian is and what that letter said?
Rckyfrk chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
With each new chapter, I find myself wondering, "Is this the one where they finally kiss?" Even if it's him kissing her to keep her from going down her self-deprecating road again. I'd gladly take it at this point. All hail the queen of the slow burn.
I don't care what your thoughts are, this castle is the same one that belonged to Laird Richard in days of yore. So there.
The line about crying being a form of birth control cracked me up.
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »