Reviews for More Than Anyone
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 21 . 4/1
You're going to update this, right?! YOU HAVE TO! I just spent days reading this in between all my schoolwork and sleeping (sadly, both compulsory activities) and I seriously can't get enough. I love Ben and Olivia too much for words.
Please update soon!
theslykit chapter 21 . 3/23
honestly i think this is one of my favourite stories written by you...and you've written so many good ones! i like this story even more than violet and jamie's story! D:
hirokiri9 chapter 21 . 3/20
Beautiful story. Going to read the rest of your stuff now! II would love to read more on these two, perhaps an epilogue :) I can only hope
ImYourSky chapter 21 . 3/14
This is by far my favorite story I have ever read on fictionpress (and I've been a reader for YEARS). I hope you update soon!
Never stop writing!
Violet Doan chapter 21 . 3/13
Thank you so much for coming back Templeton21! I cannot wait for your updates! Ben & Livi forever! xox
Yuki98 chapter 21 . 2/22
I like your writing style you express it so detailed yet not over doing it and still leave me with this amused smirk on my face. The characters development is really amazing I love a book that makes me fall in love with the characters I found out about this 3 days ago and you really impressed me and believe me I am not someone who is easily impressed I love it. Please update as soon as you can I will be waiting ;)
SPFKLover chapter 21 . 2/11
Please please update! I need to know what happens next :)
gulistanlik chapter 21 . 1/23
Aww these two, never fail to make me smile and my heart melt haha. To think they've come a very, very, very, very long way!
SummerEyes chapter 21 . 1/21
Ah. Still adore this story very very much! Loved the latest update!
PenguinLover33 chapter 21 . 1/17
I love it! Update soon. The story is fantastic and it has a good plot. Good work!
SweetHeartCandy chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This is story is so amazing! I've needed a good read for some time now and I was really happy when I stumbled upon Olivia and Ben:) I'm hoping you're still updating?
Melissa chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
I have come back to your stories after years of reading them. Sorry I've never posted on them before now but know i love them and can't wait for you to update! I've grown to love these characters and am in finding out what is going to happen to Olivia and Ben. Please update your amazing stories soon!
H.Ismail chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Hello! I've just finished reading the whole story, and I must admit I'm hooked on it. I love the whole storyline and the way Ben and Olivia's relationship have developed. I was wondering when the next chapter would be posted? I've been re-reading the previous chapters and I'm quite anxious to know what happens next.
k1demmin chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
This is a really sweet story! Sooooo cute! Are you still working on it?
Misha chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
OMG you know I read this book first when I was in grade 9 I was just about to finish my first year in high school, I had read your other book with Ella and Brett and was in love! then I read this and fell in love with Ben. Then you never updated for SOOOO long, during that time a year after I had read this I visited Scotland...at let me tell you this book did pop into my mind even though by then it had been a year since I had last read it, but I had given up hope that you would ever update this ever again. "The Prettiest Thing", actually made SUCH a huge impact on me in my life though cause I was having such a hard time in life back then and only reading about Brett and Ella made me happy I never forgot that book and once a year would check if you ever posted the story back up... luckily this time when I checked I noticed you updated "More Than Anyone" and in all honesty I felt like a little girl again back in grade nine reading the book all over again and understanding so much of the things that went straight over my innocent head back then, but now im in my second year of university and to think I was lucky enough to miss Ella and Brett and checked up on your profile to find you updated this made me more than happy. I know this sounds weird and creepy but you really have made such a huge affect in my life that in the many years that you've been inactive ive still come on your profile just hoping youd come back on. Only because your book saved me in a really hard time in my life and even though it was a sweet romantic cliché it was exactly what I needed back then. so you truly without knowing it have made me so happy and I just want to thank you SOOO much! and please don't stop updating this until its finished PLEASEEEE! anyways Im just glad I got to read about Ben, Olivia, Jamie, and Violet some more even though Ella, and Brett were my favourite Ben is just so swoon worthy...ok im going to end this VERY long comment now and I hope you realize just how big an affect you've had on my life for so many years
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »