Reviews for More Than Anyone
somersaultkick chapter 22 . 11/14
Ben is so sweet and Olivia is so likeable. Can't wait for the update!
bulmaveggie chapter 22 . 10/31
How is it that i didn't find and read this chapter until today O.o !
OMFG ! Loved it of course ! 3
chovstek chapter 22 . 10/24
Good GOSH I love this fic. More more more!

*Read in one sitting so...
Missyprom chapter 22 . 9/22
Just re-read all your stories on here and still fell in love again. Please update soon!
LetMeWonder chapter 22 . 9/14
I jut finished binge reading this story today and woah- I love their dynamic! I really hope you countinue to update this, but for now I'll just have to check out your other stories. :)
princessxx chapter 1 . 9/14
I cant help but to think about this story from time to time. The whole relationship between ben and olivia makes me so happy and i cant wait to see where you will bring their relationship next. Wanted to leave you a comment to let you know that we did not forget about you and patiently waiting for your next update ;) :):)
TheClassics chapter 22 . 9/13
Tjoo, I really hope this isn't the end of the series, trully one of the best I've read in a while.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/6
Please please please keep writing this story. I know it's been a year and it's a long shot but I just found it and I love it! It's so well written!
ColdWinter12 chapter 22 . 5/27
OMG! I love this story so far and how the relationship between Olivia and Ben. I like how you switch between characters, so they are all so lovable and you care for this group of friends. I'm excited to read more and to eventually read Olivia and Ben's happy ending. Please update soon!
notjustink chapter 22 . 5/21
I started off reading Better Together a few years ago, and found it to be one of the most powerful shorter stories on this site. I love the characters of Olivia and Ben and believe that this story is a great transgression. I hope that you continue to write it, since you totally left us at a cliff-hanger! Keep it up :)
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 19 . 3/16
It's been seven months, those Brussels sprouts must be charred at this point.

No saving them.

But seriously though, you leave us with a cliffy like that, they are FINALLY going to pork, and you leave it. No update in seven month. I have been in fangirl limbo for seven months.

Please put a poor girl out of her misery. Please, I beg of you.

Do it for the brussels sprouts.

Haha, but honestly, this is, and has been, one of my favorite FP stories for five years now. It is so original, and the characters are just so well developed, not just the two protagonists, and I love that.

I also love the witty one liners being thrown around. They get me every time.

I also hate it when people try to tell authors what should happen in their story, because I think it's slightly rude, but I can't help but picture a cute little scene of maybe Liv and Ben trying to help Harry get back into the good graces of his wife by planning an "I'm an idiot forgive me" date and them taking the kids for the night, and then we can see them being pseudo parents and playing house and ah, so cute. Of course this is all in my mind. I have to make up these little scenarios since someone *hint hint* hasn't given us any more chapters to read over and over again.

So please, if you have the time, and I pray to the lord almighty that you do, please, please give us an update.

I can't wait to see what you have planned.

Best Wishes,
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 2/19
Nice work! You need to finish this!
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 22 . 2/5
Okay, I am literally dying here. You can't just stop a story right when they are about to FRICK FACK, LIKE COME ON.

This story has literally been my little getaway from my stressful life. I have found myself rereading this more times than I can count.

You have such a way with words and the plot line is just too perfect. I love everything. The Characters, the banter, the small gestures.

I need more ASAP.

I really hope you are doing well and have some time to continue writing.

Amazing job as always.
AdultFanFiction chapter 22 . 1/20
Has this story (with some differences) and its last chapter could be considered a resolution. I was dying for more so I searched our illustrious author on line and was delighted to discover that she also published on that site.
KarasunoFan chapter 22 . 1/5
Oh my!
I just found this story today and am so invested I ordered take out rather than stop reading! And much to my dismay I find it ends here :o.
Hope to see Chap 23 ASAP