Reviews for More Than Anyone
Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
OMGGGG! Finally another chapter! You know, I'm not active on fp anymore but I do still get emails of the stories I wanted to be updated about, and thank god! This is actually one of my favs that I've honestly never forgotten haha
Thank you for a good chapter (finally :P) and I hope they keep coming!
Also, sorry to feel you haven't been well. Hope you get well soon :D
xo
muzakys chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
I know I already squealed all over your LJ, but I'm so happy you updated this! Still my favorite and I trust you with the cliffies! Thanks gain.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
update fast please.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Oh no! They just got together. Hopefully... Just a misunderstanding. Like that girl is his sister. Or assistant who he didn't sleep with. Guh.
thepalechick chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
The craziest thing happened today...I got an email saying that an oldie but goodie just posted a new chapter of a favorite from way back in the day...from a time when I was younger and far less jaded. Ha! So I was super excited...was eating up the words with my eyes...loving my reunion with Ben and Olivia. And then you go and leave us with a cliffhanger. Damn skippy Kate! I see that some things never change...you're still evil. But I love you anyway. Sorry to hear about the health issues...I truly hope that you are feeling better.
alchem chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for continuing to write. This is a delightful story. May the muse be with you.
tigermuse104 chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Oh dear I thought this story was finished. I just devoured the first twenty chapters in as many hours. I hope your health improves. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
you cant possibly imagine how happy i am that you finally updated.. i love Olivia and Ben and im so excited on whatever you have on your mind for their story 3 .. but i really hope that you could also make an equally beautiful story for Harry and Anne. i mean a beautifully staged reconciliation would be nice. please please please..

Please update soon...

_Apple
zaini chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Glad ur back.
The Siege chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I don't feel like signing in but I have to leave a comment because YOU UPDATED! YOU FINALLY UPDATED OMG I AM SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE LIKE SERIOUSLY buuuut they didn't do anything lol. AND ANOTHER CLIFFIE! But it's all good cuz you updated and I hope you're feeling lots lots lots better! Take care of yourself and thank you so much for updating! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL :D
totalbookworm chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Hello there, I hope you're feeling better now. I'm glad that you continued writing this story and can't wait for the next chapter(s).
EnchantedKorean chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I was so happy when I received a notification about this chapter in my inbox! The cliffhanger is killing me though. PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Love this story. Hope you are recovering, looking forward to the next chapter!
Barnaby'sBus chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Cliffhangers are always good :)
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Ahhh what? You need to update, like now! We need Ben & Olivia to be together! Or at least I do!
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »