Reviews for More Than Anyone
sparklybrowneyes chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
I am utterly obsessed with this story. Please know that I will gladly wait however long it takes for you to update and finish this story( but please not too Long because my poor heart won't be able to bear it). It seems Ben and Olivia can never catch a break. But Im glad their communication hasn't been a problem. Keep up the great work!
delight.full chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
I'm so glad to be reading a new chapter! Absolutely adore this story and to know that Ben is redeeming himself. Sorry to hear about your health problems, lots of good vibes to you. Can't wait to read the next update!
Melissa chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon! After the story was left for so long you have us another great chapter, but now we have been left hanging again and I am dying to see what happens next! Love this story.
gulistala chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
It's obviously a family member or a maid haha. Oh dear I really hope Olivia doesn't jump to conclusions, actually waits before Ben explains the situation. I'm really loving the pairing, it's so cute and romantic!
Little Silver Kitten chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Hi, I'm so glad you finally updated this story. I admit it has been awhile and I was so anxious to see if they finally confess it all!

Noooooooooooooo, another cliffy! Ahhh, I think it is good that you finally updated this story, I really love Ben and Olivia...thank you so much for sharing!
Charlotte Russo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You, my friend, are the master of cliff hangers. I'm so mad! I just want things to go smoothly for them, but of course that can't happen because it would make for one boring story. I think that your writing style is what makes me want to stay and read this story, combined with the fact that you have two fully realized, well developed characters that could very much exist in the real world. We'll see if my hunch about the woman on the phone is correct next chapter, but until then please stay healthy and keep writing! :)

Kimi xx chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
YES! You are back! I can't believe it! I just came to check if you updated...out of the blue, and you did! Awesome! I'm glad Ben and Olivia got things solve but now this curve ball?! Why?!

I just like to say this chapter was not really cohesive as your other chapters but it is probably you haven't been writing lately. So you probably need to get back into your groove.
madkatter chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Yah, so happy to see an update and a happy one

Hope you're feeling better and get well soon!
cassiealan34 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Love this story:)
cassiealan34 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
What the hell. I don't think it was a girl he did the deed with though.
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 20 . 7/17/2013

Do you hear that?

That's the sound of my heart shattering. I hope you're happy.

I'm assuming that's his ex, although I don't doubt Ben.

But really? Really with the cliff hanger. Ugh. I just can't. Hurry up and write more to fill the void in we heart. Lol

Truly amazing story. Truly. I love the plot and the characters' personalities are just brilliant.

Top notch.

You are an incredible author. I look forward to reading more from you (preferably very soon :D)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Good to see you're writing again, hope you get back to full health soon... Absolutely loving the story, looking forward to reading what happens next. :)
Anonymus chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
I'm so happy that you updated again. I recently found out about this story and I love it so much. I love Ben and Olivia. I wonder if Ben cheated on Olivia or it's just a sister/cousin. Please update soon.
Mihoro chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter, definitely worth the wait. I have an idea of who the woman could be. Either way, I'm looking foward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing. :D
Shanna chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
I have been reading this story since you started it in 09. I still love the characters and want to learn more about you for coming back to Olivia and Ben
1,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »