Reviews for More Than Anyone
The Siege chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
GAHHH IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE THIS CHAPTER WAS POSTED?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Okay, please please please please PLEASE update, templeton21! I'm begging you! I'm on my knees (not literally, because I'm sitting at the computer, typing, obviously but you know what I mean)! I kowtow to you! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! It's too amazing to leave unfinished! Ben and Olivia are too perfect together to leave unfinished! I WON'T EVEN POINT OUT YOUR MINOR VERB TENSE ERRORS BECAUSE I JUST REALLY WANT YOU TO UPDATE! DDDDDDDDDDDD:
Sorry, that was really demanding. What I mean to say is, please continue and finish this story because you have so many anxious and hopeful readers and do you really want to let us all down? Hmmm? LOL okay no just please update. Please times infinity. I haven't begged anyone like this ever in my entire life, so that means I must be really serious and your story and writing must be seriously good and and and and and I really hope you read this and feel my-no, our collective pain ("our" referring to all of us readers, BTW). Because I honestly, honestly, honestly want to read the rest of this.
Thank you for writing such an amazing story and sharing it here on FP! :D
Ayine chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful!
I love Ben :p
Please write more, I want to know how this ends!
x
Derpina96 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
uggghh you cock-block aside from that i love the story thank you still a bit unfinished ... but i can live with that!
JDFly chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I see U already have a ton of reviews so I'll just toss 1 more on the pile. Pretty good writing. U made me feel sad for Olivia & made me laugh at Ben's financial problems & his unfamilarity with a credit card statement - poor guy.
AbbeyXD chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
Oh. My. God. Major cliff hanger! You better update soon :P seriously! I can't wait :)
BlueBerrySourStraps chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Oh, my, gods...I just get the feeling of them being Harry Potter characters...

Olivia: Hermione Granger

Ben: Draco Malfoy

Toby: Ron Weasley

Harry: Obviously, Harry Potter

Anne: Ginny

I'll find out who Violet is, as soon as I read more about her...then I'll tell you who she acts like:) LUv the story!
not logged in chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
UGHHH BRING THIS STORY BACK I WANT BEN AND OLIVIA SEXY TIMES -sobs-
brinalovesyouxx chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
Ahhhhh! Wheres the rest of the story?! Please continue this! I really wanna know what happens after she loses her virginity ti him and im guessing theres going to be a perfect happy ending :3 well, all i can say us keep up the awesome work, i look firward to reading more of your stories and PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! :D xx
tiny chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
i've read this story years ago repeatedly. i thought i was imagining it but you definitely added some stuff right? :) :) like the twilight bit in this chapter. and i'm almost certain it wasn't Benjamin Button that they watched then but King Kong? and i'm not too sure if you removed it or maybe i just missed it but there was a part where Ben handed her some napkins to wipe her hands with since she's eating buttery popcorn. hehehe i must be freaking you. just wanted to let you know, you have a fan in me. and i love love knowing that you this site and update your stories, too! thank you thank you thank you
Gennybee chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
I love love love this story! (: Can't wait for more!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
baby u need to update d stry plz kindly do it i am dying wid d wait
jemima chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
i love this story ! keep it in mind, i don't care if you update again in a few years or decades you gotta finish this awesome story !
33333333333
a new fan all the way from australia! :)
Blue21 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Damn...you cannot stop right there...that is just not freaking fair...I read the entire thing in two days...and I absolutely love the characters...and hate some equally like Sophia..she's such a bitch...and Ben is amazing...please please update soon...I haven't read the first part of the story I found this one through someone else's profile...so I think I'll go read that now...I'm sure it'll be as awesome as this one...
Bluechocolate21
K.D. Wolfe chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
MORE!...please?
I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
My God, that is the best cock-block I've ever seen! Oh, and very good story, too.
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »