Reviews for More Than Anyone
Melissa chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon! After the story was left for so long you have us another great chapter, but now we have been left hanging again and I am dying to see what happens next! Love this story.
gulistala chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
It's obviously a family member or a maid haha. Oh dear I really hope Olivia doesn't jump to conclusions, actually waits before Ben explains the situation. I'm really loving the pairing, it's so cute and romantic!
Little Silver Kitten chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Hi, I'm so glad you finally updated this story. I admit it has been awhile and I was so anxious to see if they finally confess it all!

Noooooooooooooo, another cliffy! Ahhh, I think it is good that you finally updated this story, I really love Ben and Olivia...thank you so much for sharing!
Charlotte Russo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You, my friend, are the master of cliff hangers. I'm so mad! I just want things to go smoothly for them, but of course that can't happen because it would make for one boring story. I think that your writing style is what makes me want to stay and read this story, combined with the fact that you have two fully realized, well developed characters that could very much exist in the real world. We'll see if my hunch about the woman on the phone is correct next chapter, but until then please stay healthy and keep writing! :)

xoxo
Charlotte
Kimi xx chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
YES! You are back! I can't believe it! I just came to check if you updated...out of the blue, and you did! Awesome! I'm glad Ben and Olivia got things solve but now this curve ball?! Why?!

I just like to say this chapter was not really cohesive as your other chapters but it is probably you haven't been writing lately. So you probably need to get back into your groove.
madkatter chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Yah, so happy to see an update and a happy one

Hope you're feeling better and get well soon!
cassiealan34 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Love this story:)
cassiealan34 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
What the hell. I don't think it was a girl he did the deed with though.
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Gah!

Do you hear that?

That's the sound of my heart shattering. I hope you're happy.

I'm assuming that's his ex, although I don't doubt Ben.

But really? Really with the cliff hanger. Ugh. I just can't. Hurry up and write more to fill the void in we heart. Lol

Truly amazing story. Truly. I love the plot and the characters' personalities are just brilliant.

Top notch.

You are an incredible author. I look forward to reading more from you (preferably very soon :D)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Good to see you're writing again, hope you get back to full health soon... Absolutely loving the story, looking forward to reading what happens next. :)
Anonymus chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
I'm so happy that you updated again. I recently found out about this story and I love it so much. I love Ben and Olivia. I wonder if Ben cheated on Olivia or it's just a sister/cousin. Please update soon.
Goth.Loli.T chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter, definitely worth the wait. I have an idea of who the woman could be. Either way, I'm looking foward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing. :D
Shanna chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
I have been reading this story since you started it in 09. I still love the characters and want to learn more about you for coming back to Olivia and Ben
Goth.Loli.T chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
After reading this chapter again I have been reminded of why I love Ben and Olivia so much. I haven't read the newest chapter yet (only the a/n at the end); I want to read the whole story again before I do. I'm sorry to hear that you were ill, but it is nice to know that you are recovering. I am really looking forward to getting reacquainted with the story and its characters. Thank you so much for continuing to share this great story. :D
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
So glad to see this updated! Will forever be a Ben/Olivia fan :D and will happily wait a lifetime as long as this gets completed.

I'm sorry to hear the reasons for the delay though happy to hear you are feeling better!

Except for the killer cliffhanger, I savoured and enjoyed every bit of this update.
1,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »