Reviews for More Than Anyone
Rckyfrk chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
I kind of figured. Holy cow, though! I mean...wow!
Rckyfrk chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
Oh, man. And they were both so excited and happy. I hope he can pull this one out of the muck.
Rckyfrk chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
You know, it's bad enough some idiot jerkface had to go and plagiarize your amazing stories, but for your readers to tell you to just get over it? Are you kidding me?!
I'm so very glad you decided to continue writing.
Rckyfrk chapter 14 . 11/21/2017
Yay! Yay yay yay!
That said, Toby is seriously pissing me off. He knew. This whole time he knew and never addressed it to let Olivia try to get over him. He just kept stringing her along. And now that he can't have her pining over him for more than one reason, he's going to end up screwing with her head and heart all over again.
He needs a good punch in the head. I haven't decided who gets to do it in my head though. Maybe Sammy.
Rckyfrk chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Sigh. Melt. Guh.
Knock it off, Toby. Jerk.
Rckyfrk chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
I don't know who's worse, Toby, her father or her sister. God, how awful.
And Ben, you moron, the correct answer would have been to kiss her. Dork.
Rckyfrk chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
Guh. Finally! And it was just lovely. Both of them.
And Harry and Anne crack me up.
And Toby can just sit and spin on it. He'd best get over whatever envy he thinks he's entitled to feel and sleep in the bed he's made for himself.
Rckyfrk chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
Great googa mooga! That was incredible!
Rckyfrk chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Idiot man. Falling in love with Olivia is EXACTLY what you need to do.
Now. When do we get to find out who the crap this Jillian is and what that letter said?
Rckyfrk chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
With each new chapter, I find myself wondering, "Is this the one where they finally kiss?" Even if it's him kissing her to keep her from going down her self-deprecating road again. I'd gladly take it at this point. All hail the queen of the slow burn.
I don't care what your thoughts are, this castle is the same one that belonged to Laird Richard in days of yore. So there.
The line about crying being a form of birth control cracked me up.
Rckyfrk chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Aww! It's so wonderful to see how he takes care of her, not only considering their history, but how most of her family treats her. So...it's just a matter of time, right?
Rckyfrk chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
My heart just goes out to Olivia, and I'm loving Rose right now. Sometimes we all need someone to whack us upside the head, whether literally or proverbially.
Rckyfrk chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
God. Toby made his announcement and I broke into tears. I'm, like...emotionally invested in this now. What have you done?!
Rckyfrk chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
Wow! So, Sophia is horrible. Love seeing Ben realize he brings more passion out of her than her own sister, though it breaks my heart to see Olivia behave that way, as if she's been beaten into submission by her sister, and by extension her family.
And what the crap with Toby?!
Rckyfrk chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
I like watching Olivia's guard come down, one link in her armor at a time.
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »