Reviews for More Than Anyone
WheelieGirl3 chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Please hurry up and writ more soon it is soooooooooo gooooooooood! :D
octobersky788 chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
What a great story. Loving this so far, you are a talented writer! I've also read your story alesund which is great also! Hope you update on both of these soon :)
Ashley chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Absolutely loving this story, I don't have a fictionpress, but wanted to let you know that there are many silent readers without accounts reading this! You have great talent and damn do I want to get a piece of Ben..
HelloFasination chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Sorry to hear you have been ill, I hope everything is okay. So glad to see you have updated, seriously one of my favourite stories. I never go on fictionpress anymore but this is one story I keep checking on :) love it so much
Can't wait for the next chapter xox
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Awesome story love it!
Suzy chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the updates! I know I said this before, but this is still my favorite fp story. )

My favorite things about this chapter:
1. The phone situation turned out not to be a situation at all. Such a relief. I'm glad that Olivia trusted Ben enough. (side note - on one of my many rereads of this story, I noticed that Henrietta was mentioned really briefly in an early chapter. I love that you did that. I forgot about the Henrietta detail until she showed up again when Ben & Olivia went on their first date).

2. This part: "Don't worry about that. I'll let you use the razor I use on my pubes," he joked. "Let the wooing begin," Olivia smiled and put her hand to her heart as if truly touched... HAHAHA!

3. Ben pressing Olivia against the wall and door. Whooo-ee. My fan girl heart.

I'm still waiting for Jillian to drop in, though I hope she doesn't. Not that I think she would wrench their relationship apart, but I'm just not looking forward to it. -_-

Anyway, thanks again! I hope for another update soon (hopeful look)
rae chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
Your story is adorable! I'm glad you have decided to post again :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Wonderful Story! (:
Devious622 chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
This is still one of my favorite stories I get so happy everything you update it. Let the wooing begin!
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh... You must finish! I am really bad at reading stories that are not completed because usually I forget what is about . I fell in love with this one and I have to finish it.
Diana chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Omg i love these two! Always will!
bulma-veggie chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I was so waiting for that chapter ! LOVE YOU AND LOVE THEM !
Cant wait for more !
Hugs
Minzy chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Thanks for updating! Are things winding down now? :)
EnchantedKorean chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Please update real soon! This was so sweet!
cassiealan34 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
No cliffhanger? No cliffhanger? This was the biggest cliffhanger! They're so perfect, this story is so perfect. Damn you for making me read it all the time! Just kidding. But still.
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »