Reviews for More Than Anyone
Rckyfrk chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Aww! It's so wonderful to see how he takes care of her, not only considering their history, but how most of her family treats her. So...it's just a matter of time, right?
Rckyfrk chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
My heart just goes out to Olivia, and I'm loving Rose right now. Sometimes we all need someone to whack us upside the head, whether literally or proverbially.
Rckyfrk chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
God. Toby made his announcement and I broke into tears. I'm, like...emotionally invested in this now. What have you done?!
Rckyfrk chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
Wow! So, Sophia is horrible. Love seeing Ben realize he brings more passion out of her than her own sister, though it breaks my heart to see Olivia behave that way, as if she's been beaten into submission by her sister, and by extension her family.
And what the crap with Toby?!
Rckyfrk chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
I like watching Olivia's guard come down, one link in her armor at a time.
Rckyfrk chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Oh my goodness I love this!
Rckyfrk chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
See? Again. Sucked in. Though this time I know it's because I want to 1) know why they hate each other so much and 2) watch them fall in love despite themselves.
Emoddess chapter 22 . 11/2/2017
Jamie and Violet's story was wonderful but so is Ben and Olivia's! Gosh I'm really excited for this and I really love these pairs together. I love how you write them in their point of view, also not forgetting to tell the story in their friend's lives too. It makes the connection closer and it definitely shows how they all have this longtime bond together as friends. I feel attached to not only Ben and Olivia, but Harry and Anne's as well. Not really a fan of Toby but I get where he is coming from, though. I also love that Jamie and Violet are still in their lives, especially the visit made to the England at their humble abode. There's barely anything that I dislike in this story and I think you did an excellent job in bringing the characters to life with their problems and surroundings. Speaking of that, Scotland has always been one of the places that I have a fascination with and I really admire the way you describe the place, making it easier to visualize the scenes. Do keep it up the wonderful work and I'm looking forward to read the next chapter~ :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
i really wish you'd finish this story. pretty please.. been waiting for this..
im happy that you' re writing a new story by the way :)
eaerths chapter 22 . 8/31/2017
wHY ARE THERE SO MANY UNFISNISHED BOOKS UNDER YOUR USERNAME LMAO YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE M8

I WANT TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES BEFORE FINISHING THIS BOOK BUT THEN I SEE IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2012 AND ITS 2017 AJDHWJFJWE

i'm sorry. it's just one of my favourite books isn't completed and i'm just here bawling
eaerths chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
get me a guy lik ben please / I ship them
eaerths chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
what. the hell. ben.
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
For nearly three years, I've been wishing for an update on this... I miss it.
texzzzz chapter 22 . 11/1/2016
You are a talented writer! Please, continue to pump out more chapters!
Ellie chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
I wish you could finish this
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »