Reviews for More Than Anyone
R0sie chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
I can't believe this chapter. Toby's a jerk what the hell he just doing while he already has a fiancee. Wish things aren't getting too messed up with Ben and Olivia. I think I will not sleep before I finished reading all the chapters! *or perhaps fallen asleep on the way*
R0sie chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Just saw the character pictures in your bio (also wondering who is he? Ben trully is good looking) and Olivia's most likely looked like in my imagination *oh sorry for the bad grammar*
R0sie chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Geez, Ben. Why I'm not surprised he'd say nothing to Olivia but it saddened me. So sorry for the spamming review I can't help it.
R0sie chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Again and again, butterflies in my stomach how could you...! And I love Harry and Anne, gosh! They complete each other just like Ben and Olivia, it really is dream-like.
R0sie chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Mother of crap butterflies in my stomach... and, LMAO, I'm literally laughing Harry's grinning at them!
R0sie chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Oh my God... Hahahaha I should realized from the very first that Ben have romantic side of him! I mean, riding horse, sunrise, heather and all :))
R0sie chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Feels like I'm not reading just an ff instead a cute romantic novel. Gosh, I'm sorry if you're tired of me saying that I love this so much! Can't help it! *click next chapter!*
R0sie chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
I really LOVE it when Ben shouted to Olivia from across the street. Feels like I get the mood, it's like unspoken secret words or untold feeling Ben wanted to tell, making Olivia happy o perhaps, he didn't know it yet what he really felt about. Also I wondering are Ben and Olivia your original characters? I really trully love this story!
R0sie chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Sammy's so cute I wanna pinch his cheek for pretending to yawn for the sake of his sister! Lovely chapter, and I found it sad too. And Ben! Well, he's wealthy, but actually in my opinion at least he should do something productive than do nothing hoho :3
R0sie chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Even Sophia was described as a beautiful girl I don't really like her. What a sister Olivia have! Sophia should schooled her mouth for saying such an ugly word to her sister.
R0sie chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
WTH they're so cute together!
R0sie chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Interesting intro and well written. I'm enjoy reading this and looking forward with Ben and Olivia's relationship! Like it!
Sam chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
I just found your story and I fell in love with it... Olivia and Ben are so perfect for one another! I cannot wait to read more! Hopefully an update is soon... ;)
delight.full chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
I'm so happy you updated, Olivia and Ben.. one of my favorite couples. I love this progress that they're going through, and I can see that there might be some tension in the future between their lifestyles. Looking forward to the next chapter!
heal me forever chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Oh My god you updated! *goes a happy dance* This chapter got me Awwing so badly! Eekkkks 3 . they are so damn adorable and sexy :D Anna and Harry should sort out their issues :(
Hope you gonna update soon :)
I love this book :D keep up the work :)
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »