Reviews for More Than Anyone
R0sie chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Sammy's so cute I wanna pinch his cheek for pretending to yawn for the sake of his sister! Lovely chapter, and I found it sad too. And Ben! Well, he's wealthy, but actually in my opinion at least he should do something productive than do nothing hoho :3
R0sie chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Even Sophia was described as a beautiful girl I don't really like her. What a sister Olivia have! Sophia should schooled her mouth for saying such an ugly word to her sister.
R0sie chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
WTH they're so cute together!
R0sie chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Interesting intro and well written. I'm enjoy reading this and looking forward with Ben and Olivia's relationship! Like it!
Sam chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
I just found your story and I fell in love with it... Olivia and Ben are so perfect for one another! I cannot wait to read more! Hopefully an update is soon... ;)
delight.full chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
I'm so happy you updated, Olivia and Ben.. one of my favorite couples. I love this progress that they're going through, and I can see that there might be some tension in the future between their lifestyles. Looking forward to the next chapter!
heal me forever chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Oh My god you updated! *goes a happy dance* This chapter got me Awwing so badly! Eekkkks 3 . they are so damn adorable and sexy :D Anna and Harry should sort out their issues :(
Hope you gonna update soon :)
I love this book :D keep up the work :)
Barnaby'sBus chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Great update!
sappyromancelvr chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
I absolutely love this couple! Great chapter! :)
littlemiss chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
About time...
Famished4Lit chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Wahhhhh! You updated! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I love this story to bits, and am absolutely ecstatic that you wrote another chapter. Please write more when you have time! This is amazing!
Smartgirl94 chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
This is so good lol. Please update soon :D
Amelie chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
Yay you updated i love all your stories
LondonLi chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
I'm so excited you updated this story! It's still my favorite and while the Harry/Anne storyline makes me sad for them right now, I love Ben and Olivia being so in tune with each other. Love the chapter title as well. Thanks so much for the new chapter!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 8/28/2014