Reviews for More Than Anyone
MCM315 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
They're so sweet :) I love them and am so glad you've continued this story.

It seems like you're building up to their first time, which I am waiting anxiously for. I'm sure you won't disappoint. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I am thoroughly enjoying Olivia and Ben's story.
BelleS212 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
yay, they are back!
I thought for sure Olivia was going to be mad about Henrietta. I wouldn't be quite so understanding.
Ben is like an eager little boy lol. Can't wait for next chapter!
idrivebettyblue chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
The thing I. Liked most on this chapter was that Olivia didn't have a fit when a girl answered bend phone. In so many movies and books and such, the girl always freaks out and ends the relationship because of this. I always think that if you're in a relationship you obviously trust that person.
Tiakd chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
It's about time ! Lol Olivia plus Ben "that couple"... Sigh ...
Jenny chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
SO GOOD I love it! Made me laugh.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Awwww this was such an adorable chapter! I love how lovey dovey they are right now. I'm glad the whole Henrietta picking up the phone for Ben situation was a non-issue too! :)
Gemma Browne chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you are posting again! Thank you thank you thank you! I loved this chapter!
Pione chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Awwww, this is so lovely and sweet!
heal me forever chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
dude seriously i was so wanted an update i was so gng to comment tday saying its been long den a msg pops dat i have an update notification and bam! here u gooooooooooo !

Awesummmmmmmmmm update totally worth d wait...d way u handled d other gal without shwing jealousy is like bang on coz dey need to understand and strted dating like yestday and suddenly jealousy dats just totally a turnoff!
Update soon :D

God bless (:
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
I was so so excited to see Ben and Olivia back in action I had to stop everything and read this immediately.
It was a very sweet chapter with all the love coming through. It symbolized the "honeymoon period" perfectly :)
Heather F. C chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
I am so happy you updated, i just love these lovefool idiots so much!
Ponyang chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I think chapter is my favourite so far. It was so sweet.
CZgallagher chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
I read your entire story (and Better Together) in less than a day. Your writing is incredible and you have me hooked onto this story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! (You're also really good at leaving cliffhangers)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Hope your health speedily improves :)
sparklybrowneyes chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
I am utterly obsessed with this story. Please know that I will gladly wait however long it takes for you to update and finish this story( but please not too Long because my poor heart won't be able to bear it). It seems Ben and Olivia can never catch a break. But Im glad their communication hasn't been a problem. Keep up the great work!
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »