Reviews for More Than Anyone
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Yay yay yay, you're back! :D
Awesome chapter, absolutely adored it.
thepalechick chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
You're evil. That is all. :)
rainreverie chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Thank you for finally updating! And I love where Ben and Olivia are right now! Hope Anne and Harry work things out soon
alchem chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Thank you for continuing to write. The chapter was really worth waiting for. & i have a whole new craving for brussel sprouts
WingedKiller chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was amazing! Can't wait to read more! Please keep updating! I want to know what happens to Olivia and Ben.
fallenangel2121 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Yay new chapter! I hope you continue to update!
Hizuki chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. I hyperventilated when I saw an email alert for this story! Thank you so much for updating! AND THEN YOU LEAVE ON A CLIFFHANGER WITH OLIVIA AND BEN ABOUT TO GET IT ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. That's just cruel :(( but I love this story and this is making me itch for the next chapter! Thanks for continuing this story! I can't wait for more! Keep up the AMAZING work!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
that was such a hot make out session
and THAT CLIFFHANGER OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Wow! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you updated. Love it!
KittyCat86 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I cannot believe you stopped right there! I'm dying here! I was so into the story that I didn't even realized I was reaching the end of the page. It was just perfect and then you stop at that cliffhanger!
*sigh*
Anyway, Ben and Olivia are just as perfect as usual! I'm just sorry about Harry and Anne but I have a feeling you're going to make him find the sweetest way to make up to her :)
Thanks for the update. It was the highest moment of my really exhausting day.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Thank you so much for posting again! This is my favorite story! I just love them!
Thess2002 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
One word: AWESOME! Soooo with the wait!
Tiakd chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Yay!# An update ! Loveeee it !
Tlangi chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Yey! I love this chapter! :)
marta.ador chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi! Your story has been added to the Hate/Love category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

Out of every single cliché possible, Hate/Love is the most difficult to write. How can someone go from extreme hatred to extreme love, and be realistic while doing so? It seems to be an impossible task, but apparently not for templeton21. Her story "More Than Anyone" is written with such freshness and clarity that it's obvious to see she's definitely written her cliché very well.

Ben and Olivia, the two main characters, do truly hate each other, but it's not an unrealistic, unfounded hatred, nor is it exaggerated. They're also mature, confronting their feelings when necessary and confessing if needed. Their two POVs make us feel for them, instead of detracting from the story.

I also have to mention the beautiful background of vivid and memorable side characters; without them the story wouldn’t be as funny and original as it is. Luckily, templeton21 had the foresight to include them, and she is definitely reaping results.
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »