Reviews for More Than Anyone
nicash228822 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Great chapter. It was good to see Jamie and Violet again. I can't wait to read more about their trip.
Blue Enigma chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
-gasp-

Is he a prince or something? o.o
KittyCat86 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Hey!

I like this part of the story where they're in Scotland. I think it's an important part of the growth of their feelings because they start to really know each other :D

As usual, thanks for the great upadate!
Lilith Rei chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
This story is excellent. Good work :D
Sarahj259 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
They're so cute!
EnchantedKorean chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Cute! I like how Ben & Olivia are warming up to each other slowly. Nicely done!
EnchantedKorean chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Wow. I'm gone for a week and you've already updated three chapters? I really liked how you revealed Livi's emotional side in this chapter.
Mithee chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
woot i really love this story.

i love olivia and ben's story more than i loved violet and jamie's_
Twist Their Emotions chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Great job. Very lovable characters.
jenniesmith chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Love the last few chapters... I love how the relationship is forming even though they are both so hesitant. Amazing how things seem like they are going against us when in reality they are pushing us in the right direction! Can't wait to see what London has in store for Ben and Olivia! Great job!

xoxo

jennie
elennie chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Oh! My! God!

I nearly died laughing at the pig orgasm comment. No seriously, I was shrieking with laughter so loudly my neighbor came in and was like, "Are you crying?"

Oh god so FUNNY!

I love their interaction. Poor Livvie. I adore the way they're both getting to see new sides of one another while still keeping a tiny bit of that teasing snark they both share. Amazing job, girl. Keep up the phenominal work.
Leana C chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Oh my gosh, I read this in just a few weeks and there are over 200 reviews already. Good job! You must be so proud.

This is moving along nicely. I was right; Ben and Olivia are the spice to Jamie and Violet's sweetness! Yays!
7years chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
This chapter was very cute. He's been very sweet to Olivia throughout the chapter. The way you described Olivia's panic attack made me all queasy until she fell asleep. Thanks for the update.
7years chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I like the title of this chapter. I don't think Olivia is going to take Ben's lies too lightly. Okay, Ben need to shut the eff up about his wealth, seriously, we know how much he has while we have to work like a dog to earn ours, and that is coming from me with love:) Ben and Olivia's getting to know each other conversations are so entertaining and I can't help but laugh out loud sometimes. I like how Ben understand Olivia well enough to know when to apologize, agree, disagree, etc. Like I said before, Rose Kirkland can stand on her own. Thanks for the update.
MCM315 chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
I found this story by randomly searching and picking it to read. Well, I just read the first 7 chapters, and I have to say that I LOVE it. You are an excellent writer. Your character development is terrific; you've created intriguing, interesting characters that I am now fully invested in.

I love the slow building of Ben and Olivia's relationship. I think it would be best for them since they've had more of a volatile relationship thus far to become friends first, and then have that lead to romance. It's really hard to believe when a couple gets together too quickly. It's more fun reading about how they slowly come to like each other, and, ultimately fall in love.

Olivia's fear of flying was extremely entertaining to read. And I know Ben's secrets will cause problems later on, but I understand why he doesn't want anyone to know he's very wealthy. And I hope Olivia understands why he's lied when she finds out. The fact that he can make all her dreams come true (since he's got the money to do it), makes me feel sorry for him because he knows he can't expose himself that way, even though he wants to make her happy. He really is a nice guy.

I'm looking forward to Ben and Olivia's story progressing and seeing how you bring them together. It's like they feel they have to hate each other, yet underneath they actually like each other. They're just too stubborn to admit it.

Sorry for rambling, but I just wanted you to know that I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »