Reviews for More Than Anyone
Mayuka chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
This was wonderful! I loved it! Please update again soon!
Sarahj259 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
They're so cute!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
ah!

it was amazing!

sosososososo happy making

-ifly*hugs*
darkgurl92 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
OMG...i wanted them to kiss so bad..

why cant they just admit that they like eachother..

update soon..
Natalie chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Woah, this is beautiful. I need them to get together already though! I love it.
Okay I currently have a migra chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Okay. Migraine equals not very coherent. So all I can say is wow. wow, wow, and wow.

Once again, you have stunned me. once again, the emotions are running thick and strong, confusion all around and with this new edition...just wow. You are incredible. you always know just how to capture your readers. You've got me ensnared anyway.

Excellent job.
Nicole chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Oh gosh, this is so amazing. I'm in love with this chapter. So good. I need more now please
hiya chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
More!
nomoreupdates chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
I am sure there are a lot of people as frustrated as I am. Olivia ALWAYS ruins the mood with her worries about paying him back. Urgh. I love the character to death but I just want them to get together already!

Great chapter. Thanks for the quick update and I look forward to reading more.
JustPlainJane chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Sweet! I loved it! That was my favorite chaper :D

Great job as always :) I hope you'll update soon
sithprincess chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
The chapter was wonderful but I am very frustrated by those two right now!
MCM315 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Great chapter. I love the descriptions and details. It helps a lot since I've never been to Scotland. And Ben's accent *swoon* Guys with accents are just hotter. lol. And the tension between Olivia and Ben is thick! I love it. I don't love that Ben shaved his head. I just have a thing against guys with shaved heads. It's not an attractive look, IMO, but...hopefully Ben's hair will grow back quickly. lol.

This Jillian person doesn't sound good. I have a feeling she will be showing up sooner or later, but it's cool that Ben has a "past" so to speak. It makes things more interesting.

And they're still both so stubborn!

Thanks for the fast updates! Keep up the good work.
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
I loved this chapter! We got to know more about Ben's feelings. I loved it! Oh now I want to see how this all works out.
buffyeesummers chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Loved the chapter, as per usual.

Are we going to see more of this Jillian?

Are we going to see any action soon too?

Thanks for the update!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
things we're going quite well! -and then they argued a bit (. Well things can't automatically turn into fluff. LoveHate! update soon plz
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »