Reviews for More Than Anyone
JustPlainJane chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
That was great! I loved it :D

Great job as always! Can't wait for more
ally chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
:'(
buffyeesummers chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
And how exactly is Ben going to show how generous he can be?

wink wink...

Looking forward to that!

Loved the chapter - update soon!
summers-end chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Wait...the ending is a little confusing. What sides does Olivia see and Ben is already being nice...how is planning on being nicer? And didn't she just show she hates being given things?

More Jaime and Violet too please!

Update soon!

summers-end
nomoreupdates chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
E! Loved this chapter. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously. i actually like this better than Violet/Jaime. Ek. Update soon!
Sarahj259 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Yes! I was just thinking about this story when I was logging in!
elennie chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Wow. God, Ben can really be an asshole, but I love it. It adds more emotion, more depth to the story. Each word...god it just gets deeper and deeper and it's amazing.

Hm...I wonder what she wrote? Was it a of sorts? I can't wait till that's revealed.

Poor Livvie. You capture her fear, her hurt, her loneliness...and all her emotions so well. They jump off the screen and envelop me every time I read about them. Incredible job.

*giggles* I couldn't help but wonder what Jamie and Vi were doin' behind that closed door. *giggles* Can't help it if they're hot! *laughs*

Keep up the awesome work and update soon! I can't wait!
Pearl Button chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Wow...so when is he gonna tell her? When will Livi's sister get what's coming to her.
IndigoAzucena chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
YAY! Thanks for updating :]
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
i love this chapter

i hope you update really really soon

i just cant picture livi on a horse with out her sceaming like a banchee it would be aproppriate though dont you think cause theyre at a castle and in stories thats where the banchee is

-ifly*hugs*

p.s. his mom rocks!
EnchantedKorean chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I really liked it! Oh...I love Olivia & Ben!
kaw97 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next! Olivia sure is chillin out in her attitude - getting hurt feelings instead of getting livid. They are so cute in their obliviousness. LOL
katydid2363 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I think Ben is in love with Olivia, if not fully he is well on his way. Can't wait to see what happens in Scotland!
Nicole chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
GREAT CHAPTER!
LondonLi chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I loved this chaper and I'm so glad that Jamie and Violet were in it; however, it seems as if they spend very little time with them and that was the biggest point of their trip. Just an observation! Thanks for the update; I'm glad Ben feels guilty; he should!
1,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »