Reviews for More Than Anyone
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I'm interested to see what happens when he tells her about his business. I already like Ben's mom she seems like a sweet lady.
kimi xx chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
And the story progress. I see some build up to a relationship. The romance better start soon! Well now, Olivia knows he's rich and she seems perfectly fine with that. That is out of the way, so hopefully things go smoothly from now on.

Great chapter again, wasn't cute like last chapter, but it was still nice in a way. Especially about the skirt part where Ben's thought are on her skirt and how he doesn't like her showing much skin. He's already getting possessive. Ah, I love the Ben and Olivia moments.
nicash228822 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Great chapter. It was good to see Jamie and Violet again. I can't wait to read more about their trip.
Blue Enigma chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
-gasp-

Is he a prince or something? o.o
KittyCat86 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Hey!

I like this part of the story where they're in Scotland. I think it's an important part of the growth of their feelings because they start to really know each other :D

As usual, thanks for the great upadate!
Lilith Rei chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
This story is excellent. Good work :D
Sarahj259 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
They're so cute!
EnchantedKorean chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Cute! I like how Ben & Olivia are warming up to each other slowly. Nicely done!
EnchantedKorean chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Wow. I'm gone for a week and you've already updated three chapters? I really liked how you revealed Livi's emotional side in this chapter.
Mithee chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
woot~ i really love this story.

i love olivia and ben's story more than i loved violet and jamie's_
Twist Their Emotions chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Great job. Very lovable characters.
jenniesmith chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Love the last few chapters... I love how the relationship is forming even though they are both so hesitant. Amazing how things seem like they are going against us when in reality they are pushing us in the right direction! Can't wait to see what London has in store for Ben and Olivia! Great job!

xoxo

jennie
elennie chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Oh! My! God!

I nearly died laughing at the pig orgasm comment. No seriously, I was shrieking with laughter so loudly my neighbor came in and was like, "Are you crying?"

Oh god so FUNNY!

I love their interaction. Poor Livvie. I adore the way they're both getting to see new sides of one another while still keeping a tiny bit of that teasing snark they both share. Amazing job, girl. Keep up the phenominal work.
Leana C chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Oh my gosh, I read this in just a few weeks and there are over 200 reviews already. Good job! You must be so proud.

This is moving along nicely. I was right; Ben and Olivia are the spice to Jamie and Violet's sweetness! Yays!
7years chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
This chapter was very cute. He's been very sweet to Olivia throughout the chapter. The way you described Olivia's panic attack made me all queasy until she fell asleep. Thanks for the update.
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »