Reviews for More Than Anyone
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
we love them because it isn't just straight into love. There's hardships and they began as enemies so they have to work through friends also. It makes everything all the more intriguing really. I feel like a fiend waiting for what's gonna happen during the trip to England! Hopefully that comes up reallyy soon! update soon plz D
Emilea chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
love this story!

keep up the good work. I like how beautiful Sophia is, physically, because it's such a stark contrast to how she really is as a person.

I hope Ben will finally be able to convince Olivia that Sophia is rubbish.
kayoko123 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Oh! I like this added chapter a lot. It makes the story flow a bit better than the old version. It definitely emphasized Olivia's hesitation to go to England whereas the previous version...she's just there.

Thanks for writing, Kate.

Looking forward to the next chapter. I like Ben and Olivia a lot
book.babe15 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
aw rose is so smart! and of course we love ben and olivia! i can't wait to see violet and jaime though!
summers-end chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Wow, Olivia's speech was awesome. But I did like that Ben had an answer to it. And I'm starting to think Ben is a cynic too in that he constantly thinks he should be content/happy with his life as it is. It's like he doesn't have hope that it can get better for him despite believing in soul mates.

And YAY for Rose! I LOVE the motherly/grandmotherly characters who are full of wise insight and special advice (and who also make yummy food). :)

Update soon!

summers-end
kimi xx chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ah good chapter. They are getting to know each other, good progress, but then Olivia had to get mad about that comment. Ugh. Well hopefully they have a wild fun time in England. :] I wish Ben didn't lie. The lie is going to come back and bite him in the ass or unless Olivia is such a nice person she'll forgive him, but I don't know. Hm.

I like Rose. ;]

I liked Ben and Olivia since Better Together. Its sad to say I like them more than Jamie and Violet. They just have that attraction that pulls me. Or it could be that I like the hate turns into love theme.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Aw... I absolutely love Sammy. He's just adorable.
ABC123 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I love Rose Kirkland. She seems really wise and stuff, but I'm not sure I like how the whole Toby issue was resolved. The getting rashly married and eloping seems consistent with his character except for the fact that he vowed to never get married so it seems kind of weird that he is. Maybe he is in love with the girl but we, as readers, haven't been introduced to her so I haven't had a chance to see their reaction and there wasn't much development it seems. It was kind of just ... BAM! However, I still love this story and think Ben is such a sweetheart (minus the flippant lesbian comment & Sophia fiasco). I really hope you update again soon. This is one of my stories. If I had an actual account, this would definitely be one of my favorites along with your other, Better Together. Great job on all your work.

sammo00 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
haha... short women always make the big guys feel the weakest and the dumbest. that's great.

and yay for updates. sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but life has been hectic. it was good too. haha, they're all good. I liked though, how he yelled at her across the street. and I'm kind of looking forward to the scene from your original storyline where she freaks out in the airport. please don't leave that out cuz it was GREAT! :)
Twist Their Emotions chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Well, it's always sad to read but good job. The emotions feel very true.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Hurray Rose is back. Well at least things are moving along with the two, and each seems to be making an effort. Hurray! Update soon.

Obsession
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ben likes her! I just know he does. I enjoy getting to know both Ben and Oliva.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
how can you not believe people love ben and livi

the way you write is amazing and you cant help but to love the characters with the way you depict them 'cept sophia cause i want her to die

aw i love rose!

shes so cute and grama like

-ifly*hugs*
nicash228822 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Good chapter. I can't wait to read about the trip.
Faith Adeline chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Aw, I feel so bad for Olivia. I can't wait for more, so be sure to update soon!

Faith