Reviews for More Than Anyone
Zainab chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
awesomeness. like majorly great. you have got some real talent i reckon. have you ever tried publishing? specificaly 'the prettiest thing'? your stories are major captivating... :D

keep up the good work
Allison chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Okay... so I found this story last night and obviously couldn't stop reading and didn't get any work done for the rest of the night. But it was totally worth it! This story is awesome and I hope you update ASAP (Like today, maybe?) :) Great job, and I really want to see where you take this.

THANKS! -Allison
MCM315 chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
They are both so proud and stubborn. I love it! And they have reasons for being the way they are. Ben has been used and hurt before, so it makes sense he's hesitant about telling Olivia how wealthy he is (although the castle does kind of give away how much money his family really has). Still, he needs to come clean with her. They aren't really at the point in their relationship where he would be comfortable doing that, though, so it will be interesting to see them grow closer even with the lies looming over them.

I love the conflict in this story, and the love/hate thing they have going on. Yes, Ben can be a jerk, but it's mostly a defense mechanism. Hopefully, he'll let down his guard with Olivia and open up to her. I just hope she understands.

I love your quick updates and really am enjoying this story! Update soon!
fangirl3000 chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
brillent! i love this story even more x
gulistala chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Oh wow! But I think it would be even better if Ben told her the truth. Preferably right at this moment. D
JustPlainJane chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
That was great! I loved it :D

Great job as always! Can't wait for more
ally chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
:'(
buffyeesummers chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
And how exactly is Ben going to show how generous he can be?

wink wink...

Looking forward to that!

Loved the chapter - update soon!
summers-end chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Wait...the ending is a little confusing. What sides does Olivia see and Ben is already being nice...how is planning on being nicer? And didn't she just show she hates being given things?

More Jaime and Violet too please!

Update soon!

summers-end
nomoreupdates chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
E! Loved this chapter. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously. i actually like this better than Violet/Jaime. Ek. Update soon!
Sarahj259 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Yes! I was just thinking about this story when I was logging in!
elennie chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Wow. God, Ben can really be an asshole, but I love it. It adds more emotion, more depth to the story. Each word...god it just gets deeper and deeper and it's amazing.

Hm...I wonder what she wrote? Was it a of sorts? I can't wait till that's revealed.

Poor Livvie. You capture her fear, her hurt, her loneliness...and all her emotions so well. They jump off the screen and envelop me every time I read about them. Incredible job.

*giggles* I couldn't help but wonder what Jamie and Vi were doin' behind that closed door. *giggles* Can't help it if they're hot! *laughs*

Keep up the awesome work and update soon! I can't wait!
Pearl Button chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Wow...so when is he gonna tell her? When will Livi's sister get what's coming to her.
IndigoAzucena chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
YAY! Thanks for updating :]
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
i love this chapter

i hope you update really really soon

i just cant picture livi on a horse with out her sceaming like a banchee it would be aproppriate though dont you think cause theyre at a castle and in stories thats where the banchee is

-ifly*hugs*