Reviews for More Than Anyone
LondonLi chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I loved this chaper and I'm so glad that Jamie and Violet were in it; however, it seems as if they spend very little time with them and that was the biggest point of their trip. Just an observation! Thanks for the update; I'm glad Ben feels guilty; he should!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
YAY! Earlier today I was wishing that I had a Ben and Olivia chapter to read and then I came back from class and there was a Ben and Olivia chapter. It was amazing and I can't wait until the next one.
hiya chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Natalie chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I really liked this! Ben and Olivia just need to get together already. Gosh!
Mayuka chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I really liked this chapter! It was nice and long, and that little part at the end was really nice. The characters are realistic and interesting and they have great chemistry and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :D
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I'm interested to see what happens when he tells her about his business. I already like Ben's mom she seems like a sweet lady.
kimi xx chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
And the story progress. I see some build up to a relationship. The romance better start soon! Well now, Olivia knows he's rich and she seems perfectly fine with that. That is out of the way, so hopefully things go smoothly from now on.

Great chapter again, wasn't cute like last chapter, but it was still nice in a way. Especially about the skirt part where Ben's thought are on her skirt and how he doesn't like her showing much skin. He's already getting possessive. Ah, I love the Ben and Olivia moments.
nicash228822 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Great chapter. It was good to see Jamie and Violet again. I can't wait to read more about their trip.
Blue Enigma chapter 8 . 4/14/2009

Is he a prince or something? o.o
KittyCat86 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009

I like this part of the story where they're in Scotland. I think it's an important part of the growth of their feelings because they start to really know each other :D

As usual, thanks for the great upadate!
Lilith Rei chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
This story is excellent. Good work :D
Sarahj259 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
They're so cute!
EnchantedKorean chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Cute! I like how Ben & Olivia are warming up to each other slowly. Nicely done!
EnchantedKorean chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Wow. I'm gone for a week and you've already updated three chapters? I really liked how you revealed Livi's emotional side in this chapter.
Mithee chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
woot~ i really love this story.

i love olivia and ben's story more than i loved violet and jamie's_
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »