Reviews for Synthetic Life
will chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Holy fuck that was sad but beautifully written if you ever read this I think you should publish it. The way it's written is so great.
Justine Selene chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
What a beautiful story! Loved the description and the realism of your characters. The ending was sad but lovely. A great read :)
LunarFelis chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
What a wonderful story. Your style is descriptive, graphic and flows so well I could 'see' the characters. Gabriel was well-constructed (sorry :P) and Sydney was likeable and realistic. I'm sorry, but after that ending, I really hate Adam and Carrie - however, you got their prejudice and lack of understanding perfectly. I wish it ended differently, but I'm glad Gabriel and Sydney will be together again some day :)
sharon-cooley chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Damn, you're good. I stumbled upon this and thought, this could be interesting. I read it and fell in love. Gabe and Sydeney seem wonderful together; anyone even thinking about messing them up are complete douchebags. I cried over this, and I almost never cry over stories. Good, PHENOMENAL job.

Sharon
Jessie Wulf chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh God, this story was so touching. It made my eyes tear up. I hope you make more stories like this. It was wonderful.
J.M Llewellyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
T-T omg gabe! ur story is making me cry! it was cute and sad!
Jessiva chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I want to kill Adam and Carrie! Evil little buggers just couldn't leave well enough alone, could they? I really enjoyed this story though, and it did get me to shed a few tears, which is really unusual...I just felt so bad for Gabe and Sydney I guess. Well done, overall. I look forward to more work from you :)
M.Bianca chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
you brought me to tears...
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
my tears aren't silver, but they're certainly saline.

Oh my gosh.

Oh, wow, thank you. Synthetic Life is a very, very good story. Incredibly good.

Wow. heh, My cheeks are awash. (sniffles)
Joe Skittles chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
A really great story! You literally have me balling right now. You made Sydney and Gabe come alive for me (it helps that Gabe is a favorite name of mine! lol!). One thing I would have liked to see is a little more personality in the other characters. Overall...well done, well done!
lilkorea chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it was well thought out and writen, though there were a few gramatical errors, it was still a great story. It made me feel empathetic with Sydney and Gabe, please, continue writing wonderful stories like this.
anita darling chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I have to say, wow.

The ending was really sad though, I don't think that it was right that he was deactivated that way. But that's okay.

I cried at the end. It was really good.

I loved it.
Mayuka chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This story was very good. It was kind of weird in the obvious way, because Gabe wasn't human and technically shouldn't have been able to feel emotions. But it was still touching, and it makes one think about the impact technology has on us in this day and age. It was well-written, too. Overall, I liked it!
SoundOfMind chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is extremely well structured and written, however the ending felt a bit desensitized.

Love it, keep it up
EdwardISLestat chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Thank you for this wonderful love story. I thoroughly enjoyed how you kept the difficulties of a robot and human intact; he didn’t suddenly wake up with the ability to feel and yet they both worked through that. I’m sad that he was deactivated but its better than having him live on forever after her. Five stars and I love your writing style by the way.