Reviews for Almost Here
Danariana chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
OMG OMG OMG!

You girls totally need to update soon! I'm dying here!

Great chapter!
Danariana chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
I liked reading every character's POVs :)

I can sense some tension building. Oh my God. I cant wait until next chapter!

It's super late and I should be sleeping by now lol. But I've been looking foward to this update for quite a while...so I had to read it :P

Update asap! :D

and you can do video responses! It seems cool! :P

bye girls x
Chelsea Taylor chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
good update :) it was worth the wait, and it was definitely a depressing one. it was needed, though. can't wait for the next one! :)
Danariana chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
Oh no :'(

So sad! But it had to happen I guess...Kristen has to realize on her own how she feels...even though I know she loves him and so does Will :P

BUT I don't get why she doesn't want to marry such a great specimen of gorgeousness and awesome-accent-hotness xDD

bye bye girls hope you're doing great and update asap!

Sorry it took me so long to review!
xoxoxkristinxoxox chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
...this is not my favorite chapter. Kristen is an idiot. I am mad. They need to get back together, like RIGHT NOW. or i am going to die.
Danariana chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
ONE WORD: FINALLY! :D

I dont know how much it'll last though, seeing as how Kristen can barely hide her emotions xD

Taylor and David really have ways to get some cash eh? xD lol

good luck girls!

have a nice day! :D
Danariana chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
Wedding stuff makes me happy :) Taylor found her perfect dress. I can't wait to see David's couriosity getting the best of him. xD

Um...Can I have a Will please? xD You think Kristen would mind sharing? xD

Another great chapter girls :D

Hope you update soon!
Danariana chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
Hello! Great chapter as usual :D

Oh no! College? pshh drop it girls! Who needs a future anyway? lol xD

Well I'm sad to hear that you won't be able to update as often but I'll wait :)

Happy writting girls! xD
55clumsy chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
ah! 16 chapters and he still hasnt popped the question

he keeps getting interrupted!

cant wait till the next chapter
Danariana chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
Hey!

Sorry it's been a while since I reviewed last but life's been pretty hectic so yeah...

I just wanted to say that this story keeps getting better! I'm in love with your characters and their love stories...and their history too xD

And I feel sorry for the men. David will have to face Taylor's wrath when she finds out what he's hiding...and I think that it isn't necessary for me to say why I feel sorry for Will...so many ruined proposals xD

Happy New Year to you! :D
55clumsy chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
poor poor poor Will!

he's trying to hard and kristen keeps pushing it away

i'm surprised he hasnt given up yet :D

you know with Will so smart..i wonder how many more attempts before he figures out why he's not succeeding is b/c of kristen.

oh well love makes you blind.

He seems so perfect too. and pretty darn creative with all these romantic ideas

cant wait till the next update!
xoxoxkristinxoxox chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
Kristen just needs to say yes, or tell Will she is not ready. It is really breaking him down.. i would have said yes the first chance i got :D But, this is an AMAZING story, and i have been reading it since you started the first one... soo keep up the good work!
Danariana chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
LOL XD

Sister Olga is insane! I'm glad you updated! I had to re-read a bit so I could follow the story xD I liked it a lot :D and... Gee I adore Will!

Hope everything's fine! I'm waiting for more! :D

Dany
Danariana chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
:D

I'm so happy that you continued this story! Even if it is on your own. I totally understand you. Writing with a friend can become pretty complicated. The same thing is happening to me right now :/

But anyways I'm glad that you updated! And sorry it took me so long to review! I'm still reading your story!

Good luck!
Mia Getter chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
thank you so much for not scrapping the story! i was really worried that you had writer's block or something. i was also worried about how you were going to continue the story after the last chapter which just kinda seemed to go on then end, but the most recent chapter really brought things together. good luck with college and update soon!