Reviews for One Wild Ride
kamwe kukua chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Okay I was the review down there were FP wouldn't let me sign on. But just so you know, I've been totally obsessing over this story all evening. So update!
Ughh it won't let me login chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Okay, so let me say, I FREAKING LOVE this story. I almost cried when there was no chapter seven. So you better update ASAP! Anyways, the charcters are pretty amazing. Will and Roy and Dylan are easily my favorite guys, but it would be cool to see more of Dan and Tyler. Um...all the girls seem pretty introduced. I can't wait to find out why the group origanally broke up. And you should know that in chapter 3, I started singing The Great Escape. I'm all but in love with BLG. Keep up the good writing!
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
please update soon!
fairies and snapple chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
I love this story! I hope that you continue it soon, because I like how developed all the characters are. Right now, I really want to know what's going on with Sierra, because... well, because I always like the pretty, bitchy, cheerleader characters.
samishort chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
great job please hurry with the update
samishort chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
wow great job it got sorta depressing towards the end but i needed to be there
samishort chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
O go CASSIE'S MOM! love where the story is going
samishort chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
HOLY CRAP this is a great chapter it totally reminded me of my friends and just going into high school i can really realte to it great job )
RoxyCupcake chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I love this, please update soon :) *pwetty pwease wiv a cherry on the top* don't make me beg!:p hope to read more ;) Laura xoxo
funnechick chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
So I just found this story and I'm really excited! The concept is awesome and I can't wait to read more. I especially can't wait to find out what exactly happened to cause their friendships to fall out the way they did.
Miss-You-Too chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long but I was being lazy! This story is so awesome and funny! I especially like Cassie's childhood flashbacks, they are so funny and cute! Oh and what in the world does 'blew a rasberry' mean? Anyway great update and hurry up with the next one!
monkeyberyl13 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
I have nothing to say.

Except, I love Will. He's amazing.

And... yeah xD
Xiaolu chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Amazing story! I wonder why I haven't read it sooner. I suck! *laugh* Anyway, this is the kind of story that I LOVE (along with ex-friends meeting again after some long years...) and you're really good at writing it. :) Man, a road trip tio California is one of my dreams but I would have to fly to the US first (I'm French) and that's way too expensive! *pout* Well, their trip is going well (for now?) ) Loved the cute banter between Cassie and Will :)

Hope to read more soon!

Breathtaking chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
I L.O.V.E. it so far! Keep it up! And the Romeo and Juliet thing, cant wait! Sque! I totaly have a purple dress I could wear at one point! Sque again! kk so update woman! G2G! I have other story's to read ya know! so laterz and I'll see youz soon!

-B-
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
LOL! That was funny! I can't wait for the next chapter.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »