Reviews for Le LoupGarou
beaustiful chapter 15 . 1/16
Pretty disappointed you feel that way about your writing.
I happened to be quite enjoying this story and was looking forward to its continuation.
I'm putting you down as an author to follow to see how your new story develops. I only hope this new story can meet your own expectations.
CallMeDai chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I almost cried reading the last chapter. Omg i can't wait for an update. I loooooove this story. Its perfection because i cant predict what will happen next.
JJudkins chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Any plans to update soon? You're done with your annual break, right?
sparks3933 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Enjoying this story, hope to see more!
Razzial chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
U r an amazing writer I love all ur stories
Razzial chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
I cant wait to read morethis is AWESOME
Animal Lover chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Are you still alive? lol please update soon :D
cressey chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
This is a cool fic, though I can see its taking its time getting from brain to computer. I've quite enjoyed the first 14 chapters. There's a bit of ick with the whole mating at ten, though she should be thankful she's not a cat. From an animal point of view ten is old. It's only the human side that is gross to think of. Anyway I am quite interested in seeing where this is going, and if it does get somewhere :-)
DianaArty89 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
this story is absolutly amazing
sarcasmisourgreatestvirtue chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Holy balls.

Just started reading

I finished this in like 2 hours.

Please update more. Dx
Bri Riley chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Great update. Can't wait for more!
Leigh Kaze chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Wow, who had to threaten you to get you to post this? I'm amazed that you were able to dredge up a second chapter so soon! Lol, thank you ever so much Tah!
Wehlin Toth chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Yay another uppy. Keep it up TTT. Pretty good chapter, cant wait to see where this one leads to.
ThatOneMax chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
"Snarky smart ass review reminding you that you haven't updated in a year."
"Begging, groveling review asking you to update more often."

You story is, to date, the best (gay) werewolf based story I have happened across. Your world well put together, your characters wonderfully lovable or hate-able. I hope to see more updates!
breakthehabit chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
D: I want more. xD This is one of the rare stories I immediately read when I get a notif in my inbox. You should be proud. :D It's unique, addicting, and yeah. Just. More please. :P
120 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »