Reviews for Le LoupGarou
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Yaaaaaaaay u updated!
Leigh Kaze chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
. You updated. I'm not sure whether to hit you upside the head for taking so long or hug you for finally -finally- updating!
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Oh wow, I thought you'd abandoned this for sure. Glad to see that's not the case though. :D So we can expect the next update to be around this time next year then? Hehe, sorry. Seriously though, good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
A.Collins chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Holy shitsticks, has it really been over a year? I hadn't even needed to go to the last chapter and review. Im glad you updated, I really like this story
breakthehabit chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
OMFG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVE YOU. O_O
Wehlin Toth chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Well well well, tah the trickster proves once again that she is still with us. Figured there was a dirt nap involved this time around, what with it being SO LONG since the last update and all. ;) Just messing with ya TTT, couldn't help but live up to the smartass title since you called us out. Now the review, no real gripes other then the length. Lexi's perspective throughout gives decent and well balanced insight into her "condition". Here's to hoping for a quick update, lol. Keep up the good work and i look forward to more.
SweetFangs chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Hmm, I wonder... How long has it been since you last updated this story?

...

But please update again soon.
KM Rune chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
cool update.
lazykara chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Wow it's been over a year since you updated this.
breakthehabit chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG. HOWCOULDYOUNOTUPDATETHIS?! CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRR D:
KM Rune chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Any chance of updating this? I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Aww man, you broke the yearly 10-28 update date.. Ah well. Just have to wait.
ForTheLoveOfApples chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I will admit, I flew into a table-flipping rage when I saw that there were no more new chapters. This is really great! I can't wait until the next update (Whenever that may be Q-Q).
ThatOneMax chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Hey, just stopping by to say that I totally am still liking this story and that if you could scrap together an update out of what I'm sure is a busy schedule, I (and all the other reviewers and followers of this story) would be completely escatatic. Seriously, I love this story, so please - please - update. (Not above begging!)
Reader chapter 12 . 4/3/2012