Reviews for Le LoupGarou
KM Rune chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Any chance of updating this? I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Aww man, you broke the yearly 10-28 update date.. Ah well. Just have to wait.
VoiceOfDarkness chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I will admit, I flew into a table-flipping rage when I saw that there were no more new chapters. This is really great! I can't wait until the next update (Whenever that may be Q-Q).
ThatOneMax chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Hey, just stopping by to say that I totally am still liking this story and that if you could scrap together an update out of what I'm sure is a busy schedule, I (and all the other reviewers and followers of this story) would be completely escatatic. Seriously, I love this story, so please - please - update. (Not above begging!)
Reader chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
I would love an update.
dont have a account here chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
*takes riot shield and gives it back to the policewoman it belongs to*

Very, very well done story so far. The only thing that concerns me is the possibility the fight with the mongrel goes awry and Lexi comes in to save the day. That would be rather cliche, i think. I am not sure if that's what's going to happen however, so i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Kitmaro chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Oh some action-y type hunting coming up next. How fun!
Devilia666 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I'd almost given up on this story ever updating O.O Love the new chap!
rsDragon chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
Interesting :D

Is leaving Lexi alone really good idea?
BB chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
I still had the old alert for chapter 11 in my inbox and it was dated 10/29/10, and now chapter 12, dated 10/29/11(we are 12 hours ahead of your time I guess). Is that coincidence or is the next chapter coming out on 10/29/2012? (*)
ferrara chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
haha an update! really like this story (as well as all your other ones)

i'm supposed to be finishing a project right now but instead i'm reading this... (:

is lewis gonna steal lexi while julia and dean are out?/
Spiral-Girl chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Nice chapter :) I like the addition of a rival in Julia's trade. And I love lexi :').

More please
SweetFangs chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Holy crap, an update! The world is dying! JK.

Geez, you just went missing for like almost (?) a year. This chapter made me happy though. Update soon pleeeease? Please please pleeease?
psyraptor chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
well that just made my day, great update, and I hate lewis already
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 12 . 10/28/2011