Reviews for Le LoupGarou
dont have a account here chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
*takes riot shield and gives it back to the policewoman it belongs to*

Very, very well done story so far. The only thing that concerns me is the possibility the fight with the mongrel goes awry and Lexi comes in to save the day. That would be rather cliche, i think. I am not sure if that's what's going to happen however, so i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Kitmaro chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Oh some action-y type hunting coming up next. How fun!
Devilia666 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I'd almost given up on this story ever updating O.O Love the new chap!
rsDragon chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
Interesting :D

Is leaving Lexi alone really good idea?
BB chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
I still had the old alert for chapter 11 in my inbox and it was dated 10/29/10, and now chapter 12, dated 10/29/11(we are 12 hours ahead of your time I guess). Is that coincidence or is the next chapter coming out on 10/29/2012? (*)
ferrara chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
haha an update! really like this story (as well as all your other ones)

i'm supposed to be finishing a project right now but instead i'm reading this... (:

is lewis gonna steal lexi while julia and dean are out?/
Spiral-Girl chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Nice chapter :) I like the addition of a rival in Julia's trade. And I love lexi :').

More please
SweetFangs chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Holy crap, an update! The world is dying! JK.

Geez, you just went missing for like almost (?) a year. This chapter made me happy though. Update soon pleeeease? Please please pleeease?
psyraptor chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
well that just made my day, great update, and I hate lewis already
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Yay! Update!
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
FINALLY
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
OMG Finally! I've been waiting for-freaking-ever! Thank you. Update soon please!
ThatOneMax chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Well, I just came across your stories yesterday, but I'm already in love with Lexi and Juli's characters. Lexi is smart assed and stubborn, and Juli is just plain stubborn. Each of their interactions are priceless and often quite funny (not this chapter obviously, rape is not funny). I throughly enjoy this story.

I do have a few minor problems, though. Nothing too major, bit it's really unclear as to what Juli's occupation is/entails. From the information I've gathered, she's a glorified scientist that captures werewolves and runs tests. It's a little unclear exactly what she does. I get the general, capture wolf, make it so they don't hurt anyone, run some tests, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Another thing is, what exactly is Dean doing? He seems to just be a lost little gay vampire puppy that follows Juli around. Why is a vampire chillin with a hunter and capturing werewolves for her? Also, as far as I know, the facility is completely empty except for our awkward trio of supernaturals. Have I been mislead on this or does Juli really have a whole facility to herself? Or are there other non-violent Hunters? And speaking of which, what happened to her silver gloves? It appears as though they are gone, but this was never stated. Also, occasionally it's unclear whether Lexi is walking around buff and anthro/therian/wolf, or what, lots of the time. It you could set a standard for what is normal for Lexi in the facility, it would be awesome.

So, there's some valid criticism (I know I love getting long reviews, so..) Even though it's been a year since you updated this, I noticed you've been updating your other pieces, so I hope this one will be shown some love. I eagerally await an update, and until then.

Happy hunting.
NadieImportante001 chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
update already! -angry mob
sparkyzebo chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Great story I just found it today!One thing could you update you haven't did so in months...
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »